Traveling during COVID

lj1987

Planning on a trip to Europe in the coming weeks as I desperately need a sexcation… it seems though everywhere is still shut? Berlin remains mostly shut (lab is open but only when weather permits) and Canary Islands are closed too… anyone got any suggestion where I should go ?

5 hours ago, lj1987 said:

Planning on a trip to Europe in the coming weeks as I desperately need a sexcation… it seems though everywhere is still shut? Berlin remains mostly shut (lab is open but only when weather permits) and Canary Islands are closed too… anyone got any suggestion where I should go ?

In Paris there's party.

You don’t say in your profile where you are based.  Given ongoing travel restrictions, can I assume you are British, and by “Europe” you mean the Continent?  If so, then yeah, I reckon Paris and some of the Eastern European countries like Poland and Hungary might be your best bet right now.

If on the off-chance you are not British and mean a trip to Europe as a whole, then you might also consider London, which is pretty much open for business at the moment.

19 hours ago, lj1987 said:

Yes sadly I’m from London… I need to get out of the country just for the sake of it really… haha 

I looked up bunker Paris but it seems it’s closed too 😖😔

Well Bunker is not the only place in Paris. Have a look at Secteur X for instance.

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’m toying with the idea of taking the train to Paris for a couple of nights, and then travelling onto Barcelona for a few days.  Not right now- but perhaps during the autumn, when (hopefully) more clubs will be up and running at full capacity again…

I probably have some time off next month so I want to go somewhere

On 8/24/2021 at 6:01 PM, lj1987 said:

Oh cool thanks. Have you recently been to Paris? Or are you from there?

I've been there few weeks ago but I didn't go there. Just hear that it's quiet busy inside.

On 8/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, Patrick said:

Barcelona and the Canary's Islands are the best in Summer time Covid period to have real have.

Well in Gran Canaria not all clubs are open and till midnight. But app cruising is working 24/24