The landlord 2

A few weeks after the naughty toilet romp the landlord of my local at closing time said dance coming out with me for a few drinks at a nice club I know with me and a few of my friends. I went along we ended up in soho London and he walked me into this club it was cool, loud music lots of smoking hot guys I sat at a table with the landlord and his friends we drank and laughed and joked. As the night went on we were all dancing and the landlord introduced me his friend a talk silver haired guy with grey beard he was built a real bear of A man, we all partied till the early in the morning. We 3 walked back to the pub and when we got inside we had another few drinks, the landlord smiled and said I’m going upstairs I will be back. The older guy said I’m Dave, I said hi Dave I’m stevie he smiled how old are you stevie I grinned I’m 19 I told him, you look after yourself don’t you, I smiled yes I work out, Dave grinned good it’s important to stay fit. 
I walked behind the bar and poured myself another drink. Grab me a gin sexy said dave, I did  and I walked over to him and handed it to him. He took a mouthful then grabbed me by my arse and kissed me with his drink in his mouth. I kissed back rubbing his cock through his tight jeans. He stopped kissing me undone his zip take it out, I reached in and grabbed his cock and pulled it out it was fully erect, I got on my knees and kissed it, then licked it all the way from the base up its shaft and flicked its tip with my tongue. 

then I began sucking it taking it inch by inch into my mouth. Sucking it harder and harder he began to get more and more excited suddenly he yanked me to my feet pushed hard over the table, ripping my jeans and boxers of hard with one hand, he began spitting on my man pussy, he rubbed the head against my hole, he grabbed my hips and pushed his raw bare cock into me hard and fast he fucked me, I pushed back grinding my arse against him begging him to fuck me harder. He pumped harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Then the landlord came in smiling he said Dave I told you he was a dirty cock hungry slut, Dave said well this is now my regular Friday night fuck aren’t you Steve, yes Dave I moaned the landlord slid his cock out suck me off baby I did as he asked, omg I was being spit roasted and I loved it. Dave began to shake I reached my arms back pulling him in deeper he blew his load deep in my hole, then he swapped places with the landlord, whose cock was smaller than daves he was fucking me and Dave slid his dick in my mouth. The landlord blew his load so fast inside me. He then went upstairs. I took daves cock out of my mouth took him upstairs to the spare room lay him down on the bed. 

I climbed on top of him kissing him all around his neck down to his nipples. Along his hairy belly and down to his big sexy cock. He looked at me as I looked up at him, I then straddled him, taking his beautiful hard dick back in me, I rode him like I was riding a prize bull. He was huge he was now my sugar daddy he blew his thick creamy load deep inside me again and I loved it. The next morning I went home packed my stuff told my parents I was gay and moving in with my boyfriend, David was waiting down stairs in his car, I put my stuff in and he took me to his house in Chelsea. We were together for 10 years. 

that was the best 10 years of my young cock hungry life 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1