New Fetish (at least for me)

Daddyslut4use

So I was at Midtowne Spa LA again this afternoon, taking a few loads in mouth and ass.  Pretty much love the ass up anon encounter with my room door open to all.  I was pre-lubed with both cum and lube when a handsome, younger black man stepped in.  He didn't want to go straight to fucking so he presented his cock to my mouth.  I took down my face mask and began to work him over.

After a while, he motioned me to flip so my ass was hanging off the bed and he entered me swiftly in one quick movement.  Fortunately, I was already loosened up and lubed, so I took his substantial cock with no problem.  After a few pumps, he pulled out, grabbed a towel and wiped my ass dry as well as his cock.  Then he entered my hole again, this time dry.  But since there was plenty of cum and lube inside, after the initial friction, he was quickly gliding in and out of a sloppy hole.  So he pulled out again and wiped us both, then re-entered dry and rough.  This went on for probably 20 minutes, with him pulling out and wiping us both dry like a dozen times.  Eventually, he began to dry fuck my with very little fluid, even inside.  I could feel his big cock abrading my ass lips and they became very tender and distended.

He started talking about how he loves to dry fuck a big white daddy ass and leave swollen pussy lips behind.  Eventually he came huge and immediately pulled out and left.  I touched my cunt lips and they were literally swollen and raw.  So has anyone else had guys who wanted to leave your hole dry sandpapered after they breed you? 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1