Race car driver

Bottom Jim

This past weekend the race was in town. I went and had a pit pass 

I was walking around and a young guy from one of the crews was looking at me. He came over and we were talking. He said he sometimes looks for a way to get off after the race. I gave him my number and though that was that.

To my surprise he called me after the race. Asked if he could stop by. Gave him my address and again to my surprise there he was. He asked if he could shower as he was dirty from working. I said sure. He stripped and got in my shower He was slim with a a huge dick. When he got out and was drying off he said could I get him off. I started to suck that nice dick as he fingered my ass. He said he really only gets off by fucking . So I laid on my stomach. He said he also can not get off with condoms so could he bareback me. Sure and in he went. He was inside for a few minutes till I could feel him pick up that pace. He yelled and I could feel him cumming in my ass. 
he then said it was great and he usually can go a few more times. Before he left he fucked me twice more each time cumming in my ass

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2