About to take my first MONSTER cock... any tips?

VersatileBreeder

On 8/28/2021 at 9:56 PM, poptronic said:

Itā€™s that ā€œat firstā€ part thatā€™s got me nervous. Iā€™m not worried about him opening me up. Itā€™s the pounding Iā€™m going to get once he does have me open.

Do you have an idea of how much you would be willing to suffer for him?Ā Would you feel bad about asking him to stop?

My experiences for what they are worth: (1) You must like him physically. Having physical attraction is important so the experience is of intimacy and not just of having a big object inside you. (2) Foreplay helps. If you are into each other, you will not only be willing to give it a try, you will really want him inside of you. (3) It will be tempting to say "stop" if there is some pain and discomfort. I prefer to tell the top in advance to please go easy at first, but that there will be no stopping once you both get started. His pleasure will become your pleasure.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...