Fake Blood Capsule

ckt

Almost embarassed to ask this as it's a bit cringe, but...

I noticed recently articles talking about 'virginity' kits including fake blood capsules for sale, primarily in the Middle East, and markets where it is important for women to fake their chastity. The idea being that the capsule would release fake blood upon insertion.

I also notice some guys tend to fetishize bottoms bleeding a little. Like the top has been rough, or 'popped their cherry' or whatever.

Would it be hot to have a sex scene where that effect is faked, or is that too contrived?

6 hours ago, ckt said:

Almost embarassed to ask this as it's a bit cringe, but...

I noticed recently articles talking about 'virginity' kits including fake blood capsules for sale, primarily in the Middle East, and markets where it is important for women to fake their chastity. The idea being that the capsule would release fake blood upon insertion.

I also notice some guys tend to fetishize bottoms bleeding a little. Like the top has been rough, or 'popped their cherry' or whatever.

Would it be hot to have a sex scene where that effect is faked, or is that too contrived?

I'd personally think it was really contrived. 

And messy.

But really, the whole business with a woman’s virginity and blood is the potential tearing of the hymen on first penetration. This doesn’t always happen because some girls are born with very little or very open hymens, and others successfully stretch to accommodate the intrusion and are not torn. So the notion that a virgin always bleeds is rubbish to start with.

With a guy, however, there is no hymen, only the wall of the anus and the inner walls of the rectum. A torn hymen is not a matter of potentially serious medical concern; an anal tear or a perforated bowel is.

As a veteran of surgery to repair an anal fissure caused by penetration, I can tell you that any action that produces any significant quantity of blood from someone’s ass should bring an immediate halt to the proceedings, and careful evaluation to determine medical care is required. The idea of faking such a quantity of blood would not, in my opinion, be a very good idea.

Besides, that beefy Alpha Top who says he wants to “make you bleed” might actually faint at the sight of blood. You never can tell with people.

• Upvote 1

I would say that whether it's contrived or not also depends on those who are participating. If the participants agree and feel it would be hot to explore, go for it.  Sex is meant to be enjoyable and what you mention is a simulation, which albeit may be messy as previously mentioned, would probably be no more messy than other sessions such as piss and such. 

Edited by badjujuboy