Anyone been trained and conditioned to enjoy something they use to hate?

Sub-Cocksucker

9 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I can think of a few reasons why one wouldn’t want to make one out of rubber

So can I.  It can open the flesh like a bullwhip or a carelessly used singletail, which kind of activity I simply don't endorse.  That boy went downstairs at IML to the Leather Mart and bought it.  It was years ago - I can't recall what I was doing at the time, but it wasn't that boy, so I don't know which vendor.  While I still have it, I used it for maybe 2,3 strokes on that occasion, and that was it.  Never used it again.  I have a number of floggers, and made use of them many times, but never that rubber instrument of torture that boy handed me.  Physical distress - carefully administered and controlled - is one thing:  Slicing open the flesh is quite another. 

Absolutely! The mere thought of anal made me ill prior to two black men (and one white guy) raping me. After that it began to alter my perceptions of sex in general and, obviously, sex with men. Each new thing I've done with a man has altered me too because up until a few days ago I never thought I could have "feelings" for a man beyond just being his fuck toy.

Definitely fisting. Used to never give it a seconds thought, but after a long weekend of servitude with these two daddies in Las Vegas a few years back where they basically made me, I experienced a pleasure unlike ive never had before. Began fisting myself soon thereafter and now I love it.