Appreciating A Faggot Cumdump

BlackDude

With all the worship and constant searching for “married, bi, straight” guy, it always brings me back to this experience I had fucking this hot open Cumdump. It was so fucking liberating.

He would visit from out of town, leave him room door cracked for all to fuck and breed. You could hear people and families outside sometimes, and he wouldn’t care. No secret knocks, games, nothing. He loved dick and was proud. When he told me “cum in this faggot” I shot the biggest load ever.

He later moved to town and got his own apartment. Again, he was open to all if he was online. Many times I’d go over, and there would be another guy or two leaving or coming in. I’m sure neighbors heard. He didn’t care, saying “why should the straight neighbors get to make noise fucking, but I can’t?” He love dick, had a hot, fuzzy ass and we was unashamed. I use to love when he’s bed for that load, or demand me or anyone else “ better not pull out.”  He didn’t care what his neighbors saw or heard. And yes, he was all man.

He ended up moving across country. But I can’t help remember liberating and fun he was. None endless texts. No creeping around a wife or GF. No dipping in and out of the shadows to fuck. He wanted dick and didn’t care what anyone thought. I know a lot of guys are spending years online looking for a “straight” guy, but theirs nothing wrong with hooking up with a guy who is an unashamed fag, who wants his hole bred. Try it, it might be fun!

I hope whatever his new adventures are, he’s having a blast. 

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 2

Thank you for this. The guy you describe sounds much like what I do, and I always hope, but am never sure, that there are Men out there who are glad to find someone like me with an open and welcoming door (and cunt). I know that I’m never going to be anyone’s “target” type, and I’m not interested in trying to be.

Sometimes it can be really discouraging to be ass-up in a hotel for hours and get ghosted and flaked over and over - it makes it hard to believe sometimes that anybody really wants what I’m offering and makes me think sometimes that maybe I’m just deluding myself that anyone sees me as anything but gross and ridiculous. Hearing that there really are Men who appreciate what I and men like me do inspires me to keep doing it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Thank you for this. The guy you describe sounds much like what I do, and I always hope, but am never sure, that there are Men out there who are glad to find someone like me with an open and welcoming door (and cunt). I know that I’m never going to be anyone’s “target” type, and I’m not interested in trying to be.

Sometimes it can be really discouraging to be ass-up in a hotel for hours and get ghosted and flaked over and over - it makes it hard to believe sometimes that anybody really wants what I’m offering and makes me think sometimes that maybe I’m just deluding myself that anyone sees me as anything but gross and ridiculous. Hearing that there really are Men who appreciate what I and men like me do inspires me to keep doing it.

Let these guys be on their eternal search for the straight/bi/married jock who can hook up twice a year. I’ll take the free ass from the whose gonna appreciate good dick. 

BTW, I think your too hard on yourself. I actually think your kinda cute…