A summary of my layover fucking this summer

Pumpinmyhole

I realized I haven't written a post about any layover escapades since April.  It's not that I haven't hooked up, it just hasn't been as much.  And the fucking has been mostly quick and not noteworthy.  All summer, our layovers have been dreadfully short.  Airlines offered leaves of absence during the height of covid.  Once vaccines started to roll out, they decided to fly a near full schedule from previous years.  This meant that those of us still working would be working longer days and have shorter layovers.  It was the norm to have scheduled 11 hours in a hotel (or even less).  And with summer weather acting up...well, you do the math.  I was often faced with the choice of getting sleep, or searching for some quick cock and cum.  A lot of the time, I chose sleep.  

Luckily, every month I was able to schedule 2 or 3 stays in Salt Lake City.  So my ass has been well taken care of by my fuck bud there.  And he's always a good sport, will come out to my hotel at any time of day.  Even if it's at 2 AM (and we had several of those). I've written about him before, so I didn't think it necessary to add anything.  But the fucking was, as always, HOT!  We even had a couple of dinner dates along the way.  And yes, I'm seeing him a couple of times later this month.

Kind of new for me, I've been actively seeking to top a bit more.  In the past, I've mostly done it with regular fuck buds and the occasional bath house dark room.  But topping a random guy from online has been difficult for me.  For some reason I get all in my head about it, and sometimes can't deliver the goods.  But I've come to find that if the bottom looks like a guy I'd want to top me, and there's kissing involved, I'm a pretty competent top!  I've also found that once I cum, as long as I stay in the ass, my dick stays hard.  I'll probably only be able to deliver one load, but I can fuck forever after I blow a load.  

Tomorrow night I'm in a hotel that's attached to the Mall of America.  I have a 20 hour layover and despite the hotel having inconvenient parking and key controlled elevators, I'll be on the hunt.  And I have a VERY eager and HOT top daddy in Denver who's rearranging his schedule to we can play next week when I'm there.  Looking forward to getting some longer stays in hotels, and getting hot loads to post about.  Stay tuned.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3