anyone bottoms like to jiggle your ass when his dick is balls deep?

josh567

when he had me face down on my stomach last time, i started backing my ass up on his hard dick.  i went up and down, side to side, twerking, etc.  he said it felt so good i made him cum so fast.  i was soooooo happy.  not only is it a hugggeeee ego boost for me, but it feels so good to make his penis feel good inside me.  i love doing that to him.  it's so nice to make him feel so good he can't hold back any longer.  then i feel the bottom side of his dick throbbing inside the walls of my ass.  

does anyone else love doing this?

Edited by josh567
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, josh567 said:

when he had me face down on my stomach last time, i started backing my ass up on his hard dick.  i went up and down, side to side, twerking, etc.  he said it felt so good i made him cum so fast.  i was soooooo happy.  not only is it a hugggeeee ego boost for me, but it feels so good to make his penis feel good inside me.  i love doing that to him.  it's so nice to make him feel so good he can't hold back any longer.

11 hours ago, TommiBiC18 said:

I told him once to stop and I rocked my ass back and forth on his cock.

I'm a top and pretty aggressive when fucking, but I love it when a bottom has the skill, desire and dedication to do the work. Your tops are lucky guys! I've only fucked two guys with the talent to make me nut entirely by moving their asses.

2 hours ago, fskn said:

I'm a top and pretty aggressive when fucking, but I love it when a bottom has the skill, desire and dedication to do the work. Your tops are lucky guys! I've only fucked two guys with the talent to make me nut entirely by moving their asses.

oh man my top cums every time i do it lol.  sometimes he tells me to wait until the end or else he'll bust too soon.  then towards the end i say "you ready for it?"  and then i jiggle my ass up and down when im bent over the bed.  i go from my toes to my heels back and forth.  then i jiggle side to side and push back so i get every inch of his dick up my ass.  and then he holds my hips tight and i can feel the under side of his penis throbbing inside of me.  it must feel like heaven for him.  it's so much fun for me and hot to feel his dick swell up inside of me.  😉

Edited by josh567
  • Like 2

On 9/11/2021 at 1:45 PM, josh567 said:

when he had me face down on my stomach last time, i started backing my ass up on his hard dick.  i went up and down, side to side, twerking, etc.  he said it felt so good i made him cum so fast.  i was soooooo happy.  not only is it a hugggeeee ego boost for me, but it feels so good to make his penis feel good inside me.  i love doing that to him.  it's so nice to make him feel so good he can't hold back any longer.  then i feel the bottom side of his dick throbbing inside the walls of my ass.  

does anyone else love doing this?

yay, finally someone else who know how to bottom and not - with all respect - lie there still with his ass open with as much life in him like a corpse... 😃

I don’t do a lot of external wiggling - I have found it to be a risky maneuver. While some Tops may enjoy it, more often than not I have found that tops feel that too much movement by the bottom disrupts their rhythm. A Top is focused on the signals he’s getting from his cock, and is generally trying to find the best angle/speed/friction that generates the greatest pleasure. If he finds it and then I suddenly change everything up by bouncing my ass around, it can be very annoying. I think that’s why Tops so often pin us down in place while fucking us.

I’m with you, however, in not thinking much of dead-fish lazy bottoms who just lie there. I move my ass plenty - but I do it internally. I’m always practicing squeezing, tightening, relaxing, pulsing the muscles inside so that I can massage, stroke and tease a cock when it’s in me. I don’t do it often because I believe a Top should be able to fuck me as long as he wants, but if a Top is ever really hurting me and I need him to climax so that he finishes with me, my ass can get it done in a hurry. I’m not proud of it, but I can do it.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I don’t do a lot of external wiggling - I have found it to be a risky maneuver. While some Tops may enjoy it, more often than not I have found that tops feel that too much movement by the bottom disrupts their rhythm. A Top is focused on the signals he’s getting from his cock, and is generally trying to find the best angle/speed/friction that generates the greatest pleasure. If he finds it and then I suddenly change everything up by bouncing my ass around, it can be very annoying. I think that’s why Tops so often pin us down in place while fucking us.

I’m with you, however, in not thinking much of dead-fish lazy bottoms who just lie there. I move my ass plenty - but I do it internally. I’m always practicing squeezing, tightening, relaxing, pulsing the muscles inside so that I can massage, stroke and tease a cock when it’s in me. I don’t do it often because I believe a Top should be able to fuck me as long as he wants, but if a Top is ever really hurting me and I need him to climax so that he finishes with me, my ass can get it done in a hurry. I’m not proud of it, but I can do it.

This strikes the balance. 

I've learned that most top men want you to be compliant and hold the positions they put you in. Too much movement can diminish their pleasure and pull them back from a satisfying breeding. They know what their cock needs and our cunts need to give it to them. At the same time, a sensitive bottom who is paying attention can tell when they can enhance that pleasure rather than detract from it. I've found using my cunt muscles to milk them inside me as they fuck produces groans and swearing. I've also had tops press my primal button so I start growling and aggressively thrusting my ass up onto their cock so they get extra deep as they build up to nut. No top has complained about that instinctive response to their use of my cunt.