Neg top wants to fuck me poz on meds(don't know if undetectable yet)

sparkpup

Hey guys. So there's this older neg chub daddy that's always begging to breed me but our timing never seems to work out. He has bred me about 10 years ago before I was poz and I've been craving his cock ever since. I've been on meds for almost 3 months, started off with a vl of 36000.

Haven't gone for blood tests since . I don't want him to get poz from fucking me because he has a violent streak in him and I don't trust what he would do if I were to poz him.

He only fucks bare, but I know he hasn't fucked in a long time because we speak regularly. He's really dominant and I have never had another man treat me the way he does.

What would the chances be of him getting pozzed by topping me? He only has about a 5inch uncut dick. 

11 hours ago, Ashypup said:

Hey guys. So there's this older neg chub daddy that's always begging to breed me but our timing never seems to work out. He has bred me about 10 years ago before I was poz and I've been craving his cock ever since. I've been on meds for almost 3 months, started off with a vl of 36000.

Haven't gone for blood tests since . I don't want him to get poz from fucking me because he has a violent streak in him and I don't trust what he would do if I were to poz him.

He only fucks bare, but I know he hasn't fucked in a long time because we speak regularly. He's really dominant and I have never had another man treat me the way he does.

What would the chances be of him getting pozzed by topping me? He only has about a 5inch uncut dick. 

His chances of becoming poz from topping you are slim.

If your VL was at 36,000 three months ago, and you've been on meds since, you may or may not be technically undetectable yet, but your viral load is almost certainly close to that level. A negative man topping a positive bottom is already an activity unlikely to result in seroconversion, even if you had a much higher viral load.

That said, you say he's violent. I'm not sure why you're craving him (unless you're a masochist), but either (a) accept that the risk is there, low as it may be, or (b) get tested again - which you should be, if you've just started meds, because your doctor should be monitoring you regularly until you become undetectable. 

But bear in mind: if he knows you're poz, and he ends up poz, he may blame you regardless of whether he gets it from you. Especially if some other trick of his claims to be negative but (knowingly or not) is actually positive. Frankly, I'd avoid anyone with violence issues, but your mileage may vary.

• Thanks 1

It is healthy that you are thinking of the consequences and making choices to avoid them. Interesting that it’s more about your consequences than how you would change his life becoming a poz man. Get tested again and/or stop seeing this guy. Uncircumcised men are more receptive to HIV infection so if you have any viral load that is significant enough and you were likely to bleed due to aggressive/violent fucking, you could expose him. 

23 hours ago, Ashypup said:

So there's this older neg chub daddy that's always begging to breed me but our timing never seems to work out. He has bred me about 10 years ago before I was poz and I've been craving his cock ever since. I've been on meds for almost 3 months, started off with a vl of 36000.

What would the chances be of him getting pozzed by topping me?

I don't think anyone can say anything sensible about your current VL. So anyone's guess about the chance / statistical likelihood this dude gets pozzed by fucking you, is just utter nonsense.
Sorry to burst a bubble or some ego's.

You say you haven't been tested since starting your med's and before getting on them, your VL was 36,000 ?
Worst case scenario your med's aren't taking and your VL is the same (or higher).
Best case scenario is they've worked perfectly and you're now undetectable.

Why don't you wait till after your next tests / until after your undetectable?  
You've waited 10 years so what's the rush?

He apparently is able to make it happen now and not in the last ten years, so it seems he want's to get pozzed by you. 
Something you say you don't want to happen. 
Best way to do that is to wait until your undetectable.

Or have him use a condom, but we're on a bareback website and all...  
And actually I hope you find tops that are as good, or better than him. Cause they are out there you know. 

12 hours ago, cumtaker77 said:

Standard disclaimer: I'm not a Dr, but I'm speaking from my personal experience.  When i was diagnosed poz, I had a viral load of 52,000.  I started on biktarvy and was undetectable in 5 weeks.

I've had doctors tell me the normal course is about 4 to 6 weeks to achieve undetectable status, so that sounds about right. I also believe that the research has shown the risk of transmission from a bottom to a top is very low unless the top is uncircumcised.

• Thanks 1