Adult bookstore hottie

NYCnegbtm4top

I had to go do some shopping for work today. I needed some new poppers so I swung by nitcaps adult bookstore. There were several cars in the lot so I decided I would go to the booths to see if I could find s reason to use my poppers. 

As soon as I walked in I saw this stunning Hispanic guy rubbing his cock. I walked around a bit and then saw him outside of a booth watching a guy Jack off. After the other guy shot his load on the floor and left I walked over and started rubbing the hotties cock. I dropped to my knees and started sucking him in the hallway. He had a beautiful uncut rock hard cock. 

He grabbed my head was was fucking my face. He then asked what I got into. I said love to suck and to get fucked. A smile came across his face and he pushed me into the extra large booth and locked the door. He stripped down and had a beautiful hairless body. He obviously works out. 

I dropped to my knees again and began feasting on his hot uncut cock. He started to rub my ass so I stripped down too. As I was sucking his cock he licked his fingers and shoved them in my ass. It didn't take him long before he flipped me around and shoved his raw uncuct cock in my ass in one strong push. I took several hits of poppers as my ass opened up for his cock. 

He fucked me bent over for several minutes before he told me to get on the floor like a dog.. I followed his command and got down in the floor.. I put my hands down and right in the cum the last guy shot. I took some hits of my popper and licked the cum off my hand as he relentlessly pounded his raw cock in my ass. It felt so fucking amazing. He began to pick up speed and then shot his load deep in my hole. He pounded the load in for at least a minute after he shot it in me. When he pulled out he lifted me up and kissed me deeply. As we dressed he asked if I come there often because he had never seen me there. I told him not to often.. But asked if he wanted my number. So we exchanged numbers and he told me he would be in touch.. And then told me he was married. What a fucking hot fuck it was, I did the rest of my shopping with his hot load in my ass!! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, NYCnegbtm4top said:

I had to go do some shopping for work today. I needed some new poppers so I swung by nitcaps adult bookstore. There were several cars in the lot so I decided I would go to the booths to see if I could find s reason to use my poppers. 

As soon as I walked in I saw this stunning Hispanic guy rubbing his cock. I walked around a bit and then saw him outside of a booth watching a guy Jack off. After the other guy shot his load on the floor and left I walked over and started rubbing the hotties cock. I dropped to my knees and started sucking him in the hallway. He had a beautiful uncut rock hard cock. 

He grabbed my head was was fucking my face. He then asked what I got into. I said love to suck and to get fucked. A smile came across his face and he pushed me into the extra large booth and locked the door. He stripped down and had a beautiful hairless body. He obviously works out. 

I dropped to my knees again and began feasting on his hot uncut cock. He started to rub my ass so I stripped down too. As I was sucking his cock he licked his fingers and shoved them in my ass. It didn't take him long before he flipped me around and shoved his raw uncuct cock in my ass in one strong push. I took several hits of poppers as my ass opened up for his cock. 

He fucked me bent over for several minutes before he told me to get on the floor like a dog.. I followed his command and got down in the floor.. I put my hands down and right in the cum the last guy shot. I took some hits of my popper and licked the cum off my hand as he relentlessly pounded his raw cock in my ass. It felt so fucking amazing. He began to pick up speed and then shot his load deep in my hole. He pounded the load in for at least a minute after he shot it in me. When he pulled out he lifted me up and kissed me deeply. As we dressed he asked if I come there often because he had never seen me there. I told him not to often.. But asked if he wanted my number. So we exchanged numbers and he told me he would be in touch.. And then told me he was married. What a fucking hot fuck it was, I did the rest of my shopping with his hot load in my ass!! 

I see you are in NYC. Where is that bookstore? I sure would love to check it out