Denver layover and a hot muscled daddy

Pumpinmyhole

The last time I was in Denver, I chatted with a hot man on Scruff just as I was leaving.  But I promised next time I was staying over I'd let him know.  I contacted him 3 weeks ago and told him I had a layover, but it wasn't at an optimal time.  I'd be landing at 10pm, and the hotel was near the airport (he's on the opposite side of town).  He told me if he could rearrange some morning work things, he'd be willing to meet up if I'd let him stay over.  Of course I agreed...He's 6' 1", muscled, beautiful face and blue eyes.  With his glasses he looked a little bit like an older hot Clark Kent.  And he's hung...8" and THICK.  He informed me that he's usually not up that late, and he might be a little off his game, and I might have to do most of the work by riding his dick.  I was fine with this of course.  He also told me that  he'd be fucking me again in the morning.  Morning sex isn't my favorite.  I'm groggy and I don't feel fully present until I've had a few cups of coffee.  But I agreed since he was making a 20 mile trek over.  So I told him he'd be doing most of the work in the morning.

He arrived at 11:30pm and we started kissing immediately.  He has a very rugged look and I was surprised at how gently he kisses.  A few minutes elapsed and we got undressed and headed to the bed.  We made out for quite a while before he told me to lube up his dick and sit on him.  He was definitely thicker than I'd had in a while, but I was able to stuff all of him in me pretty quickly.  Once he was in, I leaned over and we were kissing and fucking.  One thing he did that I love is he kept his eyes open while we were kissing.  It's amazing to be getting fucked as you're looking into their eyes.  I rode him for a LONG time, until I needed to reposition my legs.  We kissed a bit more and he told me he wanted to fuck me doggy.  Having him pounding me from behind was sending every millimeter of his dick in and out of me and I was hyper aware of how hung he was, and it was exquisite.  He then put me on my back, pushed my knees up, and slowly fucked me missionary.  We finished the night, 2 hours later, with me riding him again, but neither of us came. I fell asleep with him spooning me from behind.

In the morning, he woke up before I did.  He must have remembered that I'm not a morning person, because he slowly and gently caressed me allowing me to slowly wake up.  Once I was somewhat alert, he rolled me over and kissed me and I could feel his morning wood pressing on my thigh.  I excused myself so I could....you know...freshen up first.  It didn't take me as long as I thought to get prepped.  When I came back to bed, he was still hard and told me to suck him. He had a lot of pre cum in the morning, and he tasted salty/sweet.  I worshiped his cock for a while and he told me again to ride him.  I commented that this must be his favorite way to fuck as I've done a lot of it.  He said it's not always, but it's nice to look me in the eyes in this position.  How sweet is that?  I told him that I really like that too.  We fucked for at least half an hour before he started getting work calls.  He wasn't going to be able to stay much longer, and he still didn't cum.  But as I was lying beside him kissing, I jerked off and blew a HUGE load on my stomach...and chest...and arm.  He wasn't bothered at all that he hadn't cum, and I was fine with it too.  My ass was tingly and slightly sore, so I definitely got USED by him.

He got dressed and we said our goodbyes.  He's definitely up for getting together again sometime, hopefully on a weekend next time and not so late.  I told him I get to Denver occasionally to see friends, and I told him next time I'd get a hotel room on his side of town for the night so we could play again.  He also said I could stay with him.  Hmmmm.  I'd definitely take him up on that offer! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1