his little prince

Sharp-edge

Chris was a man in his 40's. He ran a dental clinic. It was a busy practice with several employees that earned him big profits. He was also a visiting professor, passionate about his job. He liked to take care of himself. He would do boxing at the gym and he liked formal dressing. But his passion left him little time for love, let alone that his friends didnt know he was gay. He didnt know if he had trusting issues or his country was not as liberal as he needed it to be. Thus he worked more and more. He had money and a reputation as one of the best doctors. But he was lonely. 

One day, a new guy showed up. He was a dental student in his final year. From the very first time he fell in love with him. He was staggered. His eyes, his smile, his face, everything. He didnt dare to make a move. He would just wait for this to let it go. 

• Upvote 2

Soon Chris found out what a gentle guy that student, Stavros was. Hard to describe with words, he was innocent and caring. Always on his time and with no apparent purpose to use him or his powers. Several months had passed and he was still excited about him. He didnt dare to get closer to him. He always thought that he would have a girlfriend. But gosh, he was stunning. Such a cute guy. As summer aproached, he would wear short trousers and he would change to scrubs at his office. It was such a pleasure talking to him and watch his legs up to his knees. Not too thin, not too muscled, a beautiful symmetry. He just wanted to rub his legs and hug him. He was fun to talk with. Plus, he was a good dentist, a really good one. From his first day he was just getting better and better. He had no background from his family and Chris appreciated his effort. Thus he was wokring full time for him and his salary increased. But he never got cocky. He was as innocent as in his first day. He used to return him home with his car. Chris was rich, you could tell from his car. And Stavros was so shy. He loved the ride but he felt he didnt deserve such a good treatment. But so far their connecion didnt proceed physically, only mentally. Chris didnt just like Stavros, he had fallen in love but he woulnt realise it.

• Upvote 1

One day the two men stayed in the clinic till late night. Rich customer wanted his teeth fixed in only one session. Was almost midnight. When they both finished, Chris paid some extra cash Stavros and he told him it's time they get some rest. Since Stavros used to live a bit far away, Chris proposed they sleep in his house. Stavros felt super shy but he accepted it.

When they got home, Chris got him some clothes to change. Stavros was shy and wanted to do it in another room, but Chris insisted in front of him. He got tosee his white, smooth lean body.

Has anyone told u that u have a beautiful body? Chris asked

Stavros blushed. Chris touched his leg.

Do you feel uncomfortable with my hand? he asked

Stavros said no

Let me show u my gratitude for ur good work all this time, said Chris. And he took him to the shower when they both got naked. chris bathed Stavros. He touched hiim everywhere, even in his pink asshole. Stavros reacted and Chris huggedhim.

When they finished Chris sat to his bed and asked Stavros to come over.

He grabbed his dick and asked Stavros to suck it. You're very good he said. I just want a little deeper. Let me guide you. And he took his leg behind his head. He passed it under his other knee, forming a loop and locked Stavros throat with his dick all way in. There you are. Feel free to choke, spit or get teary. Dont be shy hesaid. As he fucked his throat.

When he had enough he relased his throat and Stavros gasped for air. Chris kissed him and told him

you're such a good sucker. But i want more. Has anyone broken ur cherry?

And he turned Stavros on his 4 and played with his asshole. He licked it to make it loose. I'm gonna use some lube because you're a beginner. But dont get used to it. And he put his dick inside. Stavros screamed.

Oh I know the first time hurts like hell. your asshole is tryiing to close but my dickwont let it. Dont worry my dick will make it obey. And he fucked hm hard no matter how much painmeant for Stavros.

He asked him to jerk to relax and so he dit. But he came fast.

See? you cum easily with a dick in ur prostate, it makes u weaker.

But here's the less fun part. I havent cum yet, so you have to tolerate me more and u're not even- horny to enjoy it. And he kept on fucking and fucking tll he made hs gu t white.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1