Post Folsom Fuck

SFSloppyAznBottom

Went to Catalyst right after volunteering at Folsom street fair. There were easily hundreds of guys in there .

As soon as I checked my clothes , an average, tall built white guy in his 30s locked his sight on me. He wore thick glasses, has bad skin and uneven teeth. His unatttactive look was a hot contrast to his 7.5 inches beautiful man meat. I kneeled down and sucked his wet dick, thats lubed up but tasted fresh. He pushed me against a bed , forced his dick into me while standing . I quickly sniffed some poppers as he pounded my fresh hole. There was a mirror adjacent to us, seeing a real man using my hole felt divine. After fifteen minutes, he let out a loud moan. I thanked him for donating my first load of the night, he kissed my mouth before leaving the club.

I went upstairs, get in all four on a bed , ass up face down. An Asian top with a thick 7 inch slipped right into me (I always looked at my tops and thanked them when they are finished with me). He squeezed my ass , taking his dick all out and shoved it all in repeatedly. I can feel my cunt twitching due to his aggressive moves . “You like that?” He asked rhetorically as he pinched my nipples hard. I kept moaning as he used my pussy for about 10 minutes, then told me he needs to sample his next hole. 

A smaller , skinny young black guy then pulled me over to a couch . He has a smaller (around 5.5) tool, so having me kneeling on the edge of a couch is a great way for him to pound hard. “That’s a sloppy hole, fuck yeah,” he said as he kept sliding in and out of it till he gets tired.

Despite having a good start , the latter crowd at catalyst seemed more into watching than fucking. I disliked catalyst for that which make me miss 442 natoma. I decided to try my luck at Eros.

I didn’t waste my time and got on a sling once I get to Eros. Waited for a while till a hung , muscular white daddy came and touched my hole with his fingers. He grinned at my wet hole , shoving his dick right into it as I sniffed some poppers. He held my legs onto his nicely built shoulders as I submitted my hole and full attention to him. A crowd gathered by , where a Good Samaritan hold the sling tighter so daddy can go even harder and deeper  . Daddy didn’t make much noise when he ejaculated, but I could feel the big load as he did his final thrust. 

Took a break and checked my phone as there wasn’t  much action at the next 30 minutes - full of voyeurs again.. 

“Did you leave Catalyst? The vibe sucks tonight “ I got a text from a regular 8.5 inch black stallion top on Sniffies. He asked me over and I gladly complied , knowing he would definitely made my night. He put a towels underneath me, as I arched my back into doggy position by the edge of the bed. 

“Look at that pussy , damn.”

”It’s your pussy now, sir. Don’t stop until you want to.” I pleaded . 
“I won’t,” He said, shoving his stallion meat into my open wet hole. Sir pounded me in a nice, smooth pace . He was taking his time , but definitely utilizing the cum bucket with his entire dick. I could still feel some pain despite earlier action and strong poppers , purely due to his size, but the pleasure of his rhythmic thrust was euphoric.

We switched to missionary , reverse cowboy , and sideway , all in the demand of Sir. Sir kissed and slapped me ,pinched my nipples as he was grinding on top of me.  Sir asked me to get back into doggy again, instructed me to take long sniff of poppers, “because I am going to rape your hole.”

Sir was not lying . He was brutalizing my hole , intensifying the pounding while covering my mouth with his big hands. Sir loaded up my hole after few minutes of such rough play. Sir ordered me to squeeze out the cum from my gaping hole. I could feel a never ending stream flowing down my legs onto the towels .

” You’re such a good cumdump.” Sir complimented me.

”Sir can use me anytime, and tell all his top friends about me . I will take any dicks that sir wanted me to, and have no right to refuse” I said as I’m getting dressed . 

“I can make that happen, boy. Now, get out before I fell asleep.” Sir ordered .

i sheepishly complied , walking home side to side, after an intense two hours of sober fuck. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

On 9/28/2021 at 9:24 PM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

Went to Catalyst right after volunteering at Folsom street fair. There were easily hundreds of guys in there .

As soon as I checked my clothes , an average, tall built white guy in his 30s locked his sight on me. He wore thick glasses, has bad skin and uneven teeth. His unatttactive look was a hot contrast to his 7.5 inches beautiful man meat. I kneeled down and sucked his wet dick, thats lubed up but tasted fresh. He pushed me against a bed , forced his dick into me while standing . I quickly sniffed some poppers as he pounded my fresh hole. There was a mirror adjacent to us, seeing a real man using my hole felt divine. After fifteen minutes, he let out a loud moan. I thanked him for donating my first load of the night, he kissed my mouth before leaving the club.

I went upstairs, get in all four on a bed , ass up face down. An Asian top with a thick 7 inch slipped right into me (I always looked at my tops and thanked them when they are finished with me). He squeezed my ass , taking his dick all out and shoved it all in repeatedly. I can feel my cunt twitching due to his aggressive moves . “You like that?” He asked rhetorically as he pinched my nipples hard. I kept moaning as he used my pussy for about 10 minutes, then told me he needs to sample his next hole. 

A smaller , skinny young black guy then pulled me over to a couch . He has a smaller (around 5.5) tool, so having me kneeling on the edge of a couch is a great way for him to pound hard. “That’s a sloppy hole, fuck yeah,” he said as he kept sliding in and out of it till he gets tired.

Despite having a good start , the latter crowd at catalyst seemed more into watching than fucking. I disliked catalyst for that which make me miss 442 natoma. I decided to try my luck at Eros.

I didn’t waste my time and got on a sling once I get to Eros. Waited for a while till a hung , muscular white daddy came and touched my hole with his fingers. He grinned at my wet hole , shoving his dick right into it as I sniffed some poppers. He held my legs onto his nicely built shoulders as I submitted my hole and full attention to him. A crowd gathered by , where a Good Samaritan hold the sling tighter so daddy can go even harder and deeper  . Daddy didn’t make much noise when he ejaculated, but I could feel the big load as he did his final thrust. 

Took a break and checked my phone as there wasn’t  much action at the next 30 minutes - full of voyeurs again.. 

“Did you leave Catalyst? The vibe sucks tonight “ I got a text from a regular 8.5 inch black stallion top on Sniffies. He asked me over and I gladly complied , knowing he would definitely made my night. He put a towels underneath me, as I arched my back into doggy position by the edge of the bed. 

“Look at that pussy , damn.”

”It’s your pussy now, sir. Don’t stop until you want to.” I pleaded . 
“I won’t,” He said, shoving his stallion meat into my open wet hole. Sir pounded me in a nice, smooth pace . He was taking his time , but definitely utilizing the cum bucket with his entire dick. I could still feel some pain despite earlier action and strong poppers , purely due to his size, but the pleasure of his rhythmic thrust was euphoric.

We switched to missionary , reverse cowboy , and sideway , all in the demand of Sir. Sir kissed and slapped me ,pinched my nipples as he was grinding on top of me.  Sir asked me to get back into doggy again, instructed me to take long sniff of poppers, “because I am going to rape your hole.”

Sir was not lying . He was brutalizing my hole , intensifying the pounding while covering my mouth with his big hands. Sir loaded up my hole after few minutes of such rough play. Sir ordered me to squeeze out the cum from my gaping hole. I could feel a never ending stream flowing down my legs onto the towels .

” You’re such a good cumdump.” Sir complimented me.

”Sir can use me anytime, and tell all his top friends about me . I will take any dicks that sir wanted me to, and have no right to refuse” I said as I’m getting dressed . 

“I can make that happen, boy. Now, get out before I fell asleep.” Sir ordered .

i sheepishly complied , walking home side to side, after an intense two hours of sober fuck. 

Fucking hot story! 🤤

• Upvote 1