New here! Took a walk in weho yesterday with my ass out.

BoiPussi

21 hours ago, BoiPussi said:

Oof hard to say. Almost a 60 or so. I've been taking it in my ass since I was 12 years old. Middle school was when I was most active. I can tell you all kinds of stories

Fuuuuk I live for filthy stories about boys like you who were hungry for daddy dick DM me anytime

1 hour ago, seekingversatility said:

Fuuuuk I live for filthy stories about boys like you who were hungry for daddy dick DM me anytime

For some reason bz doesn't let me send private messages so I put it on ur feed if thats okay worse case senario i can quote u here

On 11/5/2021 at 9:52 AM, BoiPussi said:

Oof hard to say. Almost a 60 or so. I've been taking it in my ass since I was 12 years old. Middle school was when I was most active. I can tell you all kinds of stories

So hot! How many loads have you had in your bussy at once man? Would be great to see you full up and dripping on the sidewalk

On 11/5/2021 at 5:52 AM, BoiPussi said:

You have been fucked by 60 cocks and didn't poz?