To let it go or to push the issue?

tanboyxxx

I had sex with this hot/hung guy a few weeks back and it appears he took video of it on his phone, when he said he wanted to get a couple of shots to share with a couple friends of his.

I only know about it being out there as a friend of mine contacted me wanting to know when I started allowing guys to video having sex with me. When confronted about it he claims he'll email it but hasn't, yet he has it posted on 3 sites that I know of which are pay sites and I refuse to pay for adult dating type sites or hook up sites and further refuse to pay to join a new set of websites. I am a bit pissed off that he won't share the video with me, as of course I'd like to share it with some people that it would be of interest to also. Should I just let it go and call it a lesson learned or should I push the issue and push the issue with the websites he has it published on? If I were to push the issue with the sites he has it published on how or under what terms or circumstance?

Later in a text conversation he tells me how he'd like to go live on cam with me and take requests when he is logged into one or more of the sites. There is a rush that comes with that, but should I do that with him or should I just let it go completely?

Thanks in advance for any input ya'll may have in this matter!

• Administrators

The guy is in violation of a number of laws. Send a DMCA notice to the site and copy their host. Without a consent form, he has no rights to redistribute the video. You can also file a complaint with the FBI since the sites are in violation of 2257 - they do not have proof the models in the scene are 18+ (you can be 70 years old and still pursue this - it's about the documentation, not the actual age of the models). Basically he and the site owners can go to jail for what he's done.

You can also sue the guy for uploading it. It's basically defamation (or something like that). You're not a public figure - you have an expectation of privacy. For a lawsuit you'd need to get a lawyer.

.....So you're contemplating doing a live cam show with him even after he uploaded a video with you in it without your consent? a video he doesn't seem willing to share with you?

If you want the video removed from these sites I suppose you can report them, maybe you'll have to prove it's you in the videos. Rawtop's advice seems pretty solid.

Hey- sort of in your same spot . I was in Waikiki last year, and a native dropped by my room a few times to fuck me. One day he wanted to take a few pics of himself fisting my hole- and did as he was wrist deep in me. Even a few clips. I looked at them with him, and my face wasn't in them- but I did ask him to send me a copy so I would have some new action shots for my various profiles.. Fast forward a year, and he has never sent a single picture- always an issue with his camera , or no cable to hook to his computer-- pretty much know I will never get the pics, but always curious if I just might "see" them again someday, somewhere <g> And dude- if you ahppen to be reading this and still have the pics, hope you are enjoying them - maybe some of the other guys in your restaurant are too!