Took a big load

OzzieCumdumpster

I took a really big load from a Lebanese guy down at the beach, I was getting out of my wetsuit when he approached me, he had seen me in the backroom of the den on Saturday being fucked by two guys. He pulled his cock out infront of me called me a faggot and told me turn around and bend over, he used my Sun screen as lubed and just rammed his thick cock into my cunt 10 minutes later he was twitching and moaning and then I felt it deep inside as he came, he filled me big time, I wrapped a towel around me got in my car got home and allowed his load to run down my leg as I wiped it up with my hand to eat it, tasted funny due to the Sun screen

• Like 3

9 hours ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I took a really big load from a Lebanese guy down at the beach, I was getting out of my wetsuit when he approached me, he had seen me in the backroom of the den on Saturday being fucked by two guys. He pulled his cock out infront of me called me a faggot and told me turn around and bend over, he used my Sun screen as lubed and just rammed his thick cock into my cunt 10 minutes later he was twitching and moaning and then I felt it deep inside as he came, he filled me big time, I wrapped a towel around me got in my car got home and allowed his load to run down my leg as I wiped it up with my hand to eat it, tasted funny due to the Sun screen

Mmm, how I love Lebanese men. Takes me back to my boyhood being surrounded by them.