Woods cruising

Tanbbottom

Had seen this tall guy once before here but others were around and he was skittish and ran off. Alone today it took a while of stroking in front of him but he warmed up, moved over and offered me his small limp cock to suck. He was not a grower but did get hard. It wasn't long and he started groaning. Next thing my mouth was filled with his sweet warm cum. Maybe he'll approach me quicker next time. 

As he walked away another older guy walked up. Bigger thicker cock but he just opened his fly. Soon he pulled away and said he was too nervous. 

Next met a heavy set younger guy on the trail. Nice big work boots, probably on his lunch break. He turned and led me to a good spot. I just got sucking his nice sized fat cock and he told me he was ready to cum. I turned my ass to him and did my best to back on. He came on and in my hole quickly pulling away. I saw he was still cumming so sucked up the rest. We both expressed Thanks all around. 

Soon came upon a fit older guy. Led him back to the same spot. Sucked on his 7" thick uncut cock. Knew I needed it up the ass as soon as he was hard. He said he needed a condom. Kissed his neck and his interest remained. Sucked him some more and he played with my ass hole. Told him I didn't need the condom. He said he would love my ass, but needed to do it inside and with a condom. We parted ways amicably. 

Fittest most handsome guy of the day seemed to be avoiding me. Finally followed me into a secluded space. He was very nervous and kept looking about. I couldn't verbally calm him down but he kept letting me suck his beautiful cock. His hand quickly slipped down to check my hole. Said he was anxious, really just checking this place out and didn't have time to do anything. Did say he wanted to go deeper into the woods and get naked. Even though he said he needed to go he kept fondling my cock. Finally went down on me. Every now and then we would kiss, full sensual on the lips. I turned and offered my ass,  he was very tempted but said not today. We kept rubbing our almost naked bodies and he turned around and offered his ass. I ate it for a while and then stood and probed with my naked cock. He was clearly pleased and tried to make a plan for another time which I couldn't do without my daytimer. Remember my vehicle he suggested as he left with a big inviting smile. 

I love this game, even without getting to the fulfilling climax. 

• Like 3