Another grinder hooked up and the best sex of my life

login

Was bored Friday morning, so I went online to look for someone. Immediately got message from the guy who was working out in the gym nearby. He was quite fit and looked no older than 30 (even though he was actually 40). I had to work that day, so we agreed I'll go to his place after hours.

When I finally arrived he offered me some wine to relax. We actually ended up having whole bottle. I'm working from home and I was so excited I actually fucked myself with a dildo a bit. So I've been prelubed and ready. I sucked his gorgeous thick 7 inch dick for a while, but I was itching to get it up my ass.

We never discussed condoms, but as he led me to the bedroom I saw rubbers, lube and poppers there. He pushed me to the bed and got on top of me. I lined up his dick next to my hole, just to play with it a bit. But he understood my gesture differently.

"Are you on prep?" he asked.

I was drunk, I just had a hit of poppers, so before I could think about it I breathed out "Yes". Actually I wasn't on prep for a week at that point, because I was out and could not get to the doctor due to COVID restrictions. But I had gorgeous hunk on top of me with his cock lined up against my unprotected ass. So I guess I was ready to say anything to get him in me. 

"What about you?" I asked, weighing the risks.

In one slow but powerful motion he slid deep into me prepared hole and gave out a moan.

"Sure, me too" he answered pulling out a bit just to go even deeper.

In 3 strokes he was balls deep in me and quickly picked up the pase. We discussed doing it rough online, but not in details. So when he grabbed my neck and started to choke me I wasn't really ready. But at the same time I felt like I belonged to him completely, so I didn't even think about protesting. With poppers rushing through my body it all felt so good. I was running out of air, but all I wanted was to get fucked. I pushed my ass back on his dick as much as I could as the room around me was blurry and fading. Before it faded completely he let me breathe a bit, but it was mostly poppers. He kept me in pure ecstasy, while destroying my hole. Then he went really fast and I knew what was coming. With seven hard thrusts he released his swimmers 7 inch deep in my guts and collapsed on top of me.

It took us an eternity to catch a breath. He pulled out off me, still semi-hard and we went on having more wine. I went to piss and in the bright light of the bathrooms I felt my ass. I could not see cum, probably caused it stayed deep, just lube mixed up with blood.

At this point I was wasted, but he was up for round 2. And as long as I could talk I wouldn't say no to this stud. Even more drunk now, I spent the whole time half conscious, but it was the best feeling ever. He was raping my ass hard, his muscles felt hand and tensed as I tried to feel his body through the haze. I couldn't tell how much time passed, but it must have been longer than the first one. He went really fast, pulling out and pushing balls deep with each stroke. He closed his eyes and gave half shout, half roar. It sent me over the edge and came all over the sheets hitting the pillow. He didn't notice, his eyes still closed, his rutting continued. And then it hit him. He just stopped, pushing as deep and as hard as he could and froze. After few seconds I felt powerful twitch. Then the second. Then series of them, each releasing a powerful jet of his seed into me.

Calming down from the orgasm in the back of my mind I wondered if he was really on prep. I love bugchasing stories and earlier that day I fucked myself with a dildo reading one of those on the breeding zone. But taking the load in real life. Without prep. The guy is 40. How many guys did he fuck on this bed just like me. There was no prep back in his days, was he really lucky enough to get to his 40 still neg.

He layed collapsed on top of me, his muscles chest still rising quickly. His dick slipped out and I felt cum running down my leg. I clenched my hole. It was too late anyway and I wanted to keep my prize.

I called taxi and went home. There I examined pink stain on my underwear. I was hard as hell again. I'll get my prep soon and then I'm coming for more.

Edited by login
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2