Bristol hotels

smootholetouse

Cumdump new to the area, looking to be a cumdump in a hotel in Bristol every now and then. Trying to find out which hotels are good for cumdumps like me, where tops can just walk straight to the room without any hassle...if you know of any, shout out and be the first in line to seed my fertile hole ;)

1 hour ago, sidsucker said:

Hi

Future Inn. Novotel...most of the bigger chains Ok without too much oversight by front desk

Thanks ;) will be booking soon ;) just need to make sure I book a hotel that doesn't require someone to need a key card to get past reception or into the lifts so they can walk straight up to my room to use my cumdump hole ;)

4 hours ago, smootholetouse said:

Thanks ;) will be booking soon ;) just need to make sure I book a hotel that doesn't require someone to need a key card to get past reception or into the lifts so they can walk straight up to my room to use my cumdump hole ;)

Yeh just steer clear of travellodge, premier inn i think...most others wont question as long as there isnt a line of guys at your door ;-). Im in Bristol...let me know when your here and if i can will add a load.....love a sloppy hole so any other guys already dumped in you a plus...or if your hosting a spitroast or group.

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sidsucker said:

Yeh just steer clear of travellodge, premier inn i think...most others wont question as long as there isnt a line of guys at your door ;-). Im in Bristol...let me know when your here and if i can will add a load.....love a sloppy hole so any other guys already dumped in you a plus...or if your hosting a spitroast or group.

Deffo will let you know and thanks tor the heads up! I'll make sure I have a few loads in me before you come to breed me ;) sent you a message too ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok… so stayed at the Delta Marriott in Bristol (Lower Castle Street).

1. Easy access to rooms for visitors- no card required ☑️ 

2. The shower is not a hand held and is fixed to the wall with no where to attach a douche. Thank goodness I did a deep douche before I got there and worked out a plan ( water bottle 😂) for a touch up. 

Definitely would stay again if the sorted out there bathroom 

23 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Someone advised years agi to get a disabled or accessible room as the shower is the handheld. Don't know if always works though. You can get bulb douches for travelling too 😎

@JamesL100 that is a good idea. I took along the part of the douche to insert but there was no tube   Yes, I have the travel bulb but didn’t think I would need it this trip as most hotels have a handheld. 👍🏻