Cumdumps unite! Share a room!

wiltslad

Hey... looking for a fellow cumdump to get a hotel with and whore our ass' out for a night or 2... taking any loads and visiting saunas etc. 

would you be up for meeting up with a fellow faggot and have an open door bb all loads accepted cumdump session in a hotel somewhere? 29 m uk faggot here!

Share a hotel/apartment airbnb (probably in Birmingham or London) and be willing fags for guys to come in and use as they wish. Share the cost.

Rules between me and the other fag would have to be agreed but ideally I'd like: 

- naked all time in hotel/apartment/room

- possibly drink each others piss when either needs one 

- possibly piss over each other, and food and drinks

- add cum on food

- eat each others cum cunts out and share

- possibly take pics for each other and together... and get other guys to take pics of us being used 

- bb cumdumps and advertise as such on grindr and other sites Inc twitter

- be locked too possibly

@hotundilad  on telegram and twitter

Get in touch!

20181104_171853_optimized.jpg

Edited by Hotundilad
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• wiltslad changed the title to Cumdumps unite! Share a room!
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 3:25 PM, Hotundilad said:

Hey... looking for a fellow cumdump to get a hotel with and whore our ass' out for a night or 2... taking any loads and visiting saunas etc. 

would you be up for meeting up with a fellow faggot and have an open door bb all loads accepted cumdump session in a hotel somewhere? 29 m uk faggot here!

Share a hotel/apartment airbnb (probably in Birmingham or London) and be willing fags for guys to come in and use as they wish. Share the cost.

Rules between me and the other fag would have to be agreed but ideally I'd like: 

- naked all time in hotel/apartment/room

- possibly drink each others piss when either needs one 

- possibly piss over each other, and food and drinks

- add cum on food

- eat each others cum cunts out and share

- possibly take pics for each other and together... and get other guys to take pics of us being used 

- bb cumdumps and advertise as such on grindr and other sites Inc twitter

- be locked too possibly

@hotundilad  on telegram and twitter

Get in touch!

20181104_171853_optimized.jpg

Would love to fuck that hole and dump a good load deep inside 🤠🤠🤠

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Hotundilad, 

43yo cock & cum worshipper here! 

I'm in Scotland but I'd like to be able to join you! My ass was made for satisfying any and all guys/gents in need of dumping their seed! Fairly open minded, but would have to think about the piss part though. 

I'd like to have an inflatable butt plug on hand to ensure that all seed stays inside us for as long as possible! I don't believe in wasting any seed at all! I'm keen on the open/revolving door policy! No names needed by everyone who enters, no one turned away! I'd like to have the homeless use us too! 

What do you think? 

X

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 3:45 PM, Steve-0 said:

Hi there Hotundilad, 

43yo cock & cum worshipper here! 

I'm in Scotland but I'd like to be able to join you! My ass was made for satisfying any and all guys/gents in need of dumping their seed! Fairly open minded, but would have to think about the piss part though. 

I'd like to have an inflatable butt plug on hand to ensure that all seed stays inside us for as long as possible! I don't believe in wasting any seed at all! I'm keen on the open/revolving door policy! No names needed by everyone who enters, no one turned away! I'd like to have the homeless use us too! 

What do you think? 

X

I'd love it! Id Love to get homeless dick in me! 

1 hour ago, Blackpoolchaser198 said:

Bottom here glad pay halves for a hotel with you 

I'd love it! 

Feel free to text me 00447754814220

• 3 weeks later...