Smokers

Medwaym

Smoking or should I say hot guys smoking was and still is my biggest fetish. I suppose it started with seeing the hot bad boys smoking at school. I couldn't help but watch from afar fantasizing about them, I suppose wanting to be them to then wanting to have them, kiss their smokey lips. I can spot a hot guy smoking a mile away. When younger I would sometimes follow behind them to breathe in their smoke as they exhaled. On occasion, I may have even picked up their discarded cigarette to take a couple of drags - I loved the thought that my lips were touching where theirs had just been. Many smokers were often wearing a hot leather jacket, so soon smoking and leather entwined into a dual fetish.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

18 hours ago, heresdan said:

I’m a smoker myself. Started in school when the bad boys and I became friends. Been smoking and had a fetish for it ever since. That’s 21 years now. Leather is almost always involved in the fetish too. 

smoking is so good, it never lets you down, right? all boys should be heavy smokers by age 13,agreed? we should do all we can to get more and younger boys addicted! never got past 3ppd - you?

• Like 4

Just now, pozboy said:

smoking is so good, it never lets you down, right? all boys should be heavy smokers by age 13,agreed? we should do all we can to get more and younger boys addicted! never got past 3ppd - you?

Only a couple smokes past 3ppd here. Not an easy thing to hit unless you’re doing absolutely nothing else. If you think about it, 3-5 minutes per cigarette (if you’re not smoking more than one at once) means 180-300 minutes of smoking for 3ppd. 3-5 hours in a 24 hour day. It gets hard to go much over that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heresdan said:

Only a couple smokes past 3ppd here. Not an easy thing to hit unless you’re doing absolutely nothing else. If you think about it, 3-5 minutes per cigarette (if you’re not smoking more than one at once) means 180-300 minutes of smoking for 3ppd. 3-5 hours in a 24 hour day. It gets hard to go much over that. 

I'd like to try smoking in a mask and doing multiples - reckon it should be possble to do a whole pack that way. what you reckon?

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, pozboy said:

I'd like to try smoking in a mask and doing multiples - reckon it should be possble to do a whole pack that way. what you reckon?

I’d say that would probably be both the best and easiest way to smoke the most number of cigarettes at once.