Northwich Sauna mid-week CumUnion on Tuesday?

AirmaxUK

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Just wondering if anyone has been to the midweek CumUnion on Tuesday at Northwich Sauna? 

Is it busy enough during the day/evening to make the trip from London worthwhile?

I’ve actually never been, but I’ve heard great things generally. 

I went yesterday with a friend - we travelled up from London and got there just after 12-midday. 

On the journey we were talking and convinced ourselves that a daytimeCumUnion  party on a Tuesday wouldn't be that busy. 

Oh, how wrong we were! The place was rammed and it was almost impossible to find parking. The guy on the door said there were 260 guys in.

The venue is very large - a similar size to Greenhouse Darlaston. The main differences from Greenhouse being that the steam room is a large cruise maze, not just a room and seems to be one of the hotspots for action. I'd recommend wearing slides as the hard plastic anti-slip flooring in here makes your soles quite sore after a while, and the steam softens the skin. The dry cruise areas are very maze-like and you really can get lost there. I only bumped into my friend twice in 6 hours. The guys skewed towards rough/tough blue-collar blokes over 40 - definitely more bears and hardly any twinks. For me this was perfect! Naked was enforced (towels not to be worn) and this usually would put me off, but actually the atmosphere was so positive it was not an issue at all. Top to bottom ratio was - as is usual - many bottoms and few tops, but the guys seemed more willing to play versatile, so there was plenty of fun to be had. Activity definitely seemed to peak around 2pm and after the free buffet it seemed to become less busy. Although they sell refreshments and snacks, there's no alcohol. We stayed until about 7pm by which time numbers had dwindled to about 20 and it seemed there was no 'after work' second wave to speak of.  The staff were excellent and really friendly - couldn't have been more helpful. I've been to other CumUnion parties and found them hard going if you're not a gym bunny or over 40. This was totally different: it was just so much relaxed horny fun.  

So we were both really impressed and I think this is an amazing place. It was well worth the entry and a three hour drive there and back. 

I'm already booking a Tuesday off next month to do this again. The weekend CumUnion will likely attract a different crowd just because it is a weekend, and I'd also like to try their bears themed day. 

• Like 4

I wanted to go this Tuesday but sonething cropped up. Went last month and got fucked over and over by older daddies in the orgy room. Tuesdays cumunion seems to be mainly older guys as you say, the Saturday cumunion has a lot more younger guys. Both of them are horny as fuck but get there early

On 11/3/2021 at 8:02 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

I went yesterday with a friend - we travelled up from London and got there just after 12-midday. 

On the journey we were talking and convinced ourselves that a daytimeCumUnion  party on a Tuesday wouldn't be that busy. 

Oh, how wrong we were! The place was rammed and it was almost impossible to find parking. The guy on the door said there were 260 guys in.

The venue is very large - a similar size to Greenhouse Darlaston. The main differences from Greenhouse being that the steam room is a large cruise maze, not just a room and seems to be one of the hotspots for action. I'd recommend wearing slides as the hard plastic anti-slip flooring in here makes your soles quite sore after a while, and the steam softens the skin. The dry cruise areas are very maze-like and you really can get lost there. I only bumped into my friend twice in 6 hours. The guys skewed towards rough/tough blue-collar blokes over 40 - definitely more bears and hardly any twinks. For me this was perfect! Naked was enforced (towels not to be worn) and this usually would put me off, but actually the atmosphere was so positive it was not an issue at all. Top to bottom ratio was - as is usual - many bottoms and few tops, but the guys seemed more willing to play versatile, so there was plenty of fun to be had. Activity definitely seemed to peak around 2pm and after the free buffet it seemed to become less busy. Although they sell refreshments and snacks, there's no alcohol. We stayed until about 7pm by which time numbers had dwindled to about 20 and it seemed there was no 'after work' second wave to speak of.  The staff were excellent and really friendly - couldn't have been more helpful. I've been to other CumUnion parties and found them hard going if you're not a gym bunny or over 40. This was totally different: it was just so much relaxed horny fun.  

So we were both really impressed and I think this is an amazing place. It was well worth the entry and a three hour drive there and back. 

I'm already booking a Tuesday off next month to do this again. The weekend CumUnion will likely attract a different crowd just because it is a weekend, and I'd also like to try their bears themed day. 

Sounds like one to try when I have the chance to play in that area!