roommate has Gono/syp his gf was left alone

BBQUeen

So my room mate is older white girl he is 40 and his gf is black she is 30 and she knew I fucked him a few times. Last night I was trying on my Halloween outfit and it was just me and her I was going as Kitana I was drinking and smoking and she was drunk in the living room doing the same. I had went to bathroom thats right direction to sofa in living room I shut the door left a crack and pulled my cock out my costume and started stroking it after a few I could feel her looking through mirror and she was smiling. She took her shoes off and walked by door clearly seeing me stroking leaning on the sink she passed a few more times than stopped and looked at me and said she had to pee I said ok. She walked by me swiping against my cock she pulled down her pants I can tell she's skied and zooted I hear he pee hitting the water hard I start stroking in her face few laughs I was in her mouth. I got hard and she got on sink her pussy was wet from pee I licked it and slide my shecock in her she growled and put her feet on my chest I look and her pussy is thick creamy white I pull out and she bends over tell me to fuck her I hear a knock on the door we ignore it, I slide back in her grabbing her booty more knocks, she looks back at me and ask am I clear with a smirk and laugh I said NO BABY she said mmmmm fuck me hard we going at it I hear keys and footsteps it's my date walking to door. Just say I stopped and he was like thats a party don't stop. I DONT have time to finish the story now but lets just said she wasn't clean either and we both shared her she was beggin for the cum

247370961_631753607989194_8958701709203724140_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We played there, tonight we are leaving hotel she joined me and my date uncut dirty cock, she was on percs and molly I watched her suck his dirty cock on chair in hotel room she was into him caller he a nigga and dirty shit, I was so turned on watching he fucked her I got to lick her while he was going in and out me and her bent over he took turns fucking me and her she sucked my juices off his cock I blew my cum in her mouth and he came inside her pussy, we were still fucked up she told us how she use to run the streets and miss the hotel life, this Halloween is off to a good start thinking about streetwalking with her this evening and onto the night

01bd5f46332f01c169838abd0a7e280a_f.jpg

329_1000.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1