He Chooses

This is attempt #2 at some fantasy fiction I wrote for my husband.

He Chooses

We had agreed that this trip to the dirty-bookstore-slash-sexclub would be a total power exchange, meaning he would be in charge.  Though “in charge” doesn’t quite capture it.  A TPE for us meant he owned me for the scene.  It meant that he got to make every choice about what happened between us or involving others.  Our agreement was that I was only to use a safe word if absolutely necessary, and that he was going to push both our limits if he had the chance.  I wanted to see how much I could give myself up.  He wanted the rush of the Dominant energy and to see just what he was willing to do or have done to my body, which was without question his property for the evening.

Which is how I found myself cuffed to the St. Andrew’s Cross in the upstairs playroom, naked, being flogged. I couldn’t complain, as this was a favorite thing for me.  He never really hurt me, per se, but he was striking me pretty hard and the thuds on my back were a stress release I loved.

I was already in subspace.  We had started downstairs, in the booths and the dark areas.  Once we got a locker, he had me strip to my jock and sneakers, put a collar on me and led me around.  In the dim light of one area, he opened his pants and pushed me down, holding my hair.  Putting the head of his cock in my mouth, he let go of his bladder.  I swallowed furiously, not wasting any of it.  Drained, he slowly fucked my mouth for a minute then pulled me up.  An audience had gathered, a couple of whom followed us to a darker corner.  Back on my knees, he fed me his cock while the onlookers pulled theirs out and stroked.  He pushed my head toward a stranger who eagerly fed me his cock.  Then to a second.  I alternated between the three cocks, hitting my poppers now and then.  I had no sense of time, but it must have gone on for a good 5 or 10 minutes.

One of the “guests” began to moan and my husband pushed my head down on the stranger’s dick again.  I felt the man grab my head and thrust rapidly into my mouth and push his cock into my throat.  He groaned loudly as he came in my mouth.  Then I felt the splatter as stranger number 2 came on my face.

My husband reached down and put a hand under my shoulder to help me to my feet, saying “Do not wipe that cum off your face, whore.”

“Yes sir”

He took me by the collar and led me upstairs.  Upon reaching the play room he put me in the bondage cuffs he had in his bag, made me strip, and put me on the cross.

He’d been flogging me for a while and we had some new guests watching.  Several of whom had cocks out, stroking.  That must have been his cue. Unfastening me from the cross, he whispered in my ear “Go get on the bench.”

I did as ordered.  He cuffed me to the fuck bench on all fours, my ass exposed to our watchers.  He took his shorts off and fed me his cock, slowly fucking my face until he was hard.  He pulled it out of my mouth and leaned down, giving me a hit of poppers.  Reaching into his bag, he pulled out lube and walked behind me.  I felt the cool liquid hit my hole and a finger enter me.  He fucked me with a finger for a bit, then added a second, stretching my hole with multiple fingers and adding lube.

After he was satisfied that I was open enough, he lined up behind me and I felt him slowly push his cock into me.  I groaned in pleasure as he sunk to the hilt.  He took up a steady rhythm of fucking me, reaching around to pinch my nipples and occasionally smacking my ass.

Suddenly he pulled out and came around to my head.  He had his bag in hand.  “Clean your ass off my cock”, he ordered, shoving his cock in my waiting mouth.  He rummaged around the bag, but I couldn’t see what he was doing.

I felt new fingers touch my ass, and my husband must have nodded his assent as fingers entered me, first one, followed by a second and I think a third.  Suddenly I had a bandanna over my nose, and I felt my husband tie it around the back of my head as the poppers he had obviously soaked on the bandanna hit my nose.  I breathed in, and my eyes rolled in pleasure.

He leaned down to speak to me. “Who owns your hole?”

“You do, sir”, I replied through the haze.

“And that means I get to do anything to it, right?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I mean anything.  Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”, I said again.

He put his mouth near my ear.  “I have wanted to see you take cock raw forever.  You gave up your hole, so I get what I want tonight.  This stranger is going to fuck you, bare, and I want his cum up your ass.  Do you understand?”

I moaned my excitement through the popper-induced fog and nodded.

He continued “I’m going to let him fuck you raw now, and you don’t get a choice.  I don’t care if you don’t like it.  Your hole is mine.  And if I’m lucky maybe some of these other guys will use it, too.  Anyone who gets your ass tonight gets it raw, and they’re going to breed you, you slut.”

With that he must have nodded to the man behind me, and I felt the stranger’s cock push into me.  “Holy fuck that’s hot” my husband said and the stranger fucked me, slowly at first and then harder, slamming his hips against my cheeks and grunting as his cock went in me stroke after stroke, skin on skin.  After a couple of minutes he shoved into me all the way and grunted and I felt his cock spasm as he came up my ass.

He pulled out, but only a moments passed before his cock was replaced by another.  This one a stranger too, because my husband had pushed his own cock back in my mouth, which he was using to keep him hard. Not that he needed it - that dick I loved in my mouth was probably the hardest it had ever been.

“Jesus Christ I had no idea seeing you take it raw without a choice would be so fucking hot.  You’re such a whore.  Take that random dick, you nasty faggot.”

Stranger number 2 pumped hard and held my hips as his cock jerked inside me, filling my hole with load #2.  He pulled out, slapped my ass, said “Thanks”, and walked away.  They must have been the only two, because my husband slipped out of my mouth, walked behind me, and slammed his cock up my hole.

“Good god their cum as lube feels amazing.”  He started pounding my ass and it took no more than about 15 seconds and he almost shouted as he pumped his load into me.

He pulled out again and I felt his fingers near my ass.  “Push out the cum, whore” he ordered.  I relaxed and let the cum of two total strangers and my husband ooze out.  He scooped it up and came around to my head.  Yanking the bandanna off, he shoved his cum-coated fingers in my mouth.  “Eat that cum from your ass.”  I eagerly licked and sucked it off him, tasting the strangers cum and my own hole.

For a moment the sound of us breathing hard was the only other noise against the blaring the music the club played.  My husband squatted down.  “I’m so proud of you, taking what I wanted to see get done to you.”  With that he kissed me deeply, unfastened me, and helped me up.  We dressed and headed home, both sated.  And for me, bred.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2