New aspiring cumdump in DFW

I think I posted before. I'm a bi grad student in North Dallas. I'm muscular, masculine, play rugby and up til recently I was only with girls and was dominant with them.

Lately though I've realized that my ultimate fantasy could be real. I've always wanted to be a cumdump. I thought I was the only one who even thought of it.
I found out about Prep and got a prescription and got vaccinated for Hep A and B this past month. I still don't really know where to meet a bareback top though. I don't really know any guys who are "out" really. The few I know that know that I like guys or have this urge.

I guess I'm a little bit shy.
Anyone have any ideas or any interest in helping break me in? I could get a hotel room and meet you (and/or your friends) wherever. I would love to just be blindfolded and used by a large group. If anyone knows how to set something like that up, I could pay you for your time and trouble. Or be your personal slave. Seriously, I would really be grateful.

IMG_2358.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest letsbreed

Goodness gracious you’re sexy af. Will be driving through Dallas Nov 18/19, message me if you want to be face down ass up for my tongue and load 😉 

+1 CumUnion.  You can get a lay of the land and explore without committing to anything.  If you don't like the crowd, no harm in leaving; but I've never left with blue balls 😄  If you're shy, that may not work ...

Do you have a FB?  If not, find one.  There's some tops that like to slut out a btm's ass.  It could be a safe way for you to be blindfolded and get over being shy.  A FB host is safer than alone at your own place.