3 loads 1 atfer another

OzzieCumdumpster

Meet 3 guys this evening, and the all dumped there loads into my cunt, the best thing was they picked straws to see who would fuck me last, so he would be the one to push all the cum deep inside me. Loved the way they used me whilst one was fucking as hard as he could the other two were taking turns fucking my mouth, after the first guy came deep inside, and getting ready to pull out the second was getting ready to shove his fuck stick into my cunt. The first guy moved to the front and stuffed his cock down my throat so I could taste my cunt and his cum, after cleaning him up he went and sat down to watch his mates fuck me, the third guy was forcing his cock down my throat causing me to gag hard. The scond guy must of been inside for about 15 minutes before he started to dump his load in me, he waited for the third to come to my ass before pulling out and having his mate stuff his cock deep inside me, the second guy had me clean his cock and mmmm it was tasting nice with two sets of cum on his cock, sucked him clean for about 2 minutes before he sat down with his mate, I watched both of them tongue passioning and wanking each other, whilst the third drove his cock hard and hard into me, I thought he was going to break me he was fucking so hard, call me there cumdumo slut. He was nailing me balls deep and as he started to cum I felt his cock throb as he groaned when he came inside me, I asked one of the other guys to grab my butt plug so it could be used to plug my hole up, the third shoved my butt plug into my hole, I cleaned his cock, when he told me to go to the shower and knee down, I was so cum drunk, I obeyed and all three walked in and told me to open my mouth and recieve there golden amber, god I was in heaven being used like this knowing I have three loads deep inside me, and some of there golden amber in my guts. I drove home with there loads in me, and I decided to empty my cunt into a stainless steel bowl and lapted all the cum up. I'm still so horny but just can't find anyone online or on any apps at the moment. Really need to be used still.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1