Truck driver got filled with cum.

I started driving in my 40s and loved being alone but soon I needed sex . It started on craigs list I would post looking for a blow job. Being in a simi truck got me lots of replays.  I loved being sucked off. One day I thought I would try sucking a guy . Once he got there I was so horny for his cock I pulled his pants down and hungry for his cock I sucked it . It was wonderful I knew as soon as I started I was going to swallow his cum. I was hooked I need cum . 

As time went on I started thinking of being fucked. So I placed a add for a virgin trucker wanting to be fucked. Needless to say the replys were plenty. I didn't care who but I really wanted to feel a cock in my pussy. When the guy got to my truck he like all others told me it was his fantasy to fuck in a truck .  I watched him undress as I undressed to his cock was about 7in cut . I love cut cock the mushroom head is a turn on. I took he's cock in my mouth and sucked him slowly.  By now I was really horny and begged him to fuck me . He asked if I wanted a condom I said no I want it real.

I got on my knees at the edge of the bed with my pussy ready. He grabbed my hips and pressed his head up to my hole . I shuttered as the feeling and the thought of his cock in me . As I felt the pressure of his cock I knew right then I wanted him to cum in me . Soon we were slowly fucking and it was wonderful. He fucked with long full strokes that made me quiver. After a bit he sped up and I could tell he was close. I begged him not to pull out I wanted my first cock to be my first load in me. As he thrust harder and deeper he grunted and moved as he filled my pussy. I whimpered with pleasure as I became a real cum whore.

After that I was a true cock and cum whore I couldn't get enough. I needed it and craved it.so for me my fists set the stage on my preference of raw sex

Later that preference led to my pozing. I don't regret not being a safe sex player I'm proud to be a whore . 

I'm retired Now and still crave breeding every day..  But guys in my area are afraid of my Undectable status.  I hope to someday find a hung lover who will breed me often.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

7 hours ago, DocGun said:

I started driving in my 40s and loved being alone but soon I needed sex . It started on craigs list I would post looking for a blow job. Being in a simi truck got me lots of replays.  I loved being sucked off. One day I thought I would try sucking a guy . Once he got there I was so horny for his cock I pulled his pants down and hungry for his cock I sucked it . It was wonderful I knew as soon as I started I was going to swallow his cum. I was hooked I need cum . 

As time went on I started thinking of being fucked. So I placed a add for a virgin trucker wanting to be fucked. Needless to say the replys were plenty. I didn't care who but I really wanted to feel a cock in my pussy. When the guy got to my truck he like all others told me it was his fantasy to fuck in a truck .  I watched him undress as I undressed to his cock was about 7in cut . I love cut cock the mushroom head is a turn on. I took he's cock in my mouth and sucked him slowly.  By now I was really horny and begged him to fuck me . He asked if I wanted a condom I said no I want it real.

I got on my knees at the edge of the bed with my pussy ready. He grabbed my hips and pressed his head up to my hole . I shuttered as the feeling and the thought of his cock in me . As I felt the pressure of his cock I knew right then I wanted him to cum in me . Soon we were slowly fucking and it was wonderful. He fucked with long full strokes that made me quiver. After a bit he sped up and I could tell he was close. I begged him not to pull out I wanted my first cock to be my first load in me. As he thrust harder and deeper he grunted and moved as he filled my pussy. I whimpered with pleasure as I became a real cum whore.

After that I was a true cock and cum whore I couldn't get enough. I needed it and craved it.so for me my fists set the stage on my preference of raw sex

Later that preference led to my pozing. I don't regret not being a safe sex player I'm proud to be a whore . 

I'm retired Now and still crave breeding every day..  But guys in my area are afraid of my Undectable status.  I hope to someday find a hung lover who will breed me often.

Sorry the guys in your area are ignorant of u=u. All the best in finding what you need. 

Top of my sexual bucket list  ... getting fucked and bred in the sleeper by a hairy trucker with a big dick!