Started with PrEP today

Beetle

Yesterday I had the last appointment with my doctor in the procedure to start with PrEP. After 2 appointments (first one with all possible swabs and second one with a blood test), the doctor gave me the prescription. I was the most happy person in the world, ready to discover sexual liberty. Read: ready to bend over and have my hole fucked bare and get flooded with hot guy’s Cum. 

Read too: ready to enter the houses/ homes/ hotels of hot bottoms to find them face down ass up and wreck their holes and cum deep inside.

Today at noon time, i was in a meeting with a lot of collegues. Already the entire morning, the blue Truvada pill was asking and begging to get swallowed. I took the pill and felt it, this poison was going to change my life. Never again condoms in my ass, never again my dick wrapped in rubber in slutty twink’s asses.

Today my new life started, and i’m going to cum to a maximum.

My cum will be spread all over the world. Slutty bottoms, prepare....you’ll get it and you’ll get it hard!

67AB8392-C29D-4209-A873-65C6C8CF9FC4.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

congrats starting with prep! i can tell you for sure youre new life starts now, when i had the first time prep i immediately was going to the local gloryhole sexcinema and taked any anonymous load bare. such a liberating feeling not having any fear anymore for hiv. enjoy 💦