Down by the creek

Got hit up by a 20yo top on Grindr earlier tonight. The typical “you host?” Question when the first line of your profile says “can’t host.” Figured he, like 90% of the app users in my town, was a flake. Just texting to fuel their jerk off session. He followed it quickly with a  “or meet up.” I shot back “meet up. Free at 8. Text me then.” I doubted he would. Shockingly he hit me a 759 with an address. I recognized it as a parking lot near my house that feeds to a recreation trail. I’ve been by here many times in the last 12 years and not once seen cruising activity or evidence. I went anyways and he messaged that he was off the “dead end trail to the right” towards the creek and to pull the giant tree limb out of the way to get to him.  I mean what the actual fuck is this? I’ve literally never seen any of it, ever.  I followed his directions and came upon a cute 20 yo guy stroking his cock in the moonlight. I quickly spun around, dropped my pants and offered my hole. He spit on it three times and shoved in. For about 5 minutes he kept a good pace then I heard he breathing quicken. I told him to breed my hole, fuck his load into me, etc. I felt his cock surge and pulse. When he shuddered I knew he was done. I quickly pulled off and spun around. I dropped and swallowed his cock into my throat. Aside from a gasp all I heard was “she doesn’t even  do that!” I stood up, pulled up my pants, kissed his neck, and whispered in his ear, “but your mom does, Jackson. She’s a good teacher.” He stood there stunned as I walked back down my new future cruising spot. Needless to say he blew up my phone for an hour afterwards.