Joy of Double

ctpozpig

Love taking two fists, whether from one or two guys. Make me feel like a huge whore. I love the feeling when the send hand slides into my guts. Working on three.. I usually prep my hole by sitting on a traffic cone. 

Anyone else in the joys of doing width

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Have had doubles a few times. ON top of the intense pleasure shocks it sends through your body,  it is an amazing mental high knowing my once tiny round asshole and small rectum are so stretched out that two adult male hands can fit in it. I feel like such a proud slut. And when the guy(s) pull the hands out and my ass just hangs open--fucking bliss.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

It's also blissful for the top. When we watch our limb(s) disappear inside a hole, it becomes quite entrancing. First the fingers, then the knuckles, then the whole hand, followed by the forearm, and then the elbow until one is shoulder-deep in some pig's rectum. And he has the nerve to beg for more?!

So we go to doubles. Might not get as deep. Probably not because the bottom has to accomodate the extra width, and most (if not all) human bodies simply can't do shoulder-deep double fistings. We're just not built like that, plus it's a physical strain for the top who has ZERO wiggle room in there, and every inch of available space is demanding more of the inner walls of another body. 

But we feel it too. The tightness, the sensations, the thought that one is doing something really fucking disgusting and getting off on it. It's incredible. And addicting. 

• Piggy 5

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

Have had doubles a few times. ON top of the intense pleasure shocks it sends through your body,  it is an amazing mental high knowing my once tiny round asshole and small rectum are so stretched out that two adult male hands can fit in it. I feel like such a proud slut. And when the guy(s) pull the hands out and my ass just hangs open--fucking bliss.

Absolute Pig Heaven....love double ffist🐷

9 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

First the fingers, then the knuckles, then the whole hand, followed by the forearm, and then the elbow until one is shoulder-deep in some pig's rectum.

The thought of you accomplishing this inside this pig's hole has my cock leaking toxic pre-nut and my hole twitching.  I know what my wet dream will be about tonight.

• Piggy 2

20 minutes ago, bugRyan said:

The thought of you accomplishing this inside this pig's hole has my cock leaking toxic pre-nut and my hole twitching.  I know what my wet dream will be about tonight.

Hehehe, thanks! I'm a skilled fister, and men love my hands inside them. 

I WILL PROLAPSE YOU. lol

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1