4 Loads of Mexican cum

Hole4yourcum

Last night got my ass used by four straight drunk Mexican guys.   I've been into straight Mexican men using me to get off for a long time now but recently moved and didn't have the chance.  Finally found a bar that a lot Mexican's go to that I decided to start hanging out wanting to be of service to any of the guys that didn't get some pussy.  Had been going there a couple times a week for a couple weeks and been seeing some regular guys there.  Finally last night at closing was walking out the same time as this one group of 4 guys that I've seen in there a couple times and they knew what I was for and just took me in the back alley pushed me up against a wall pulled my pants down and each one fucked me in the ass and dumped his cum in me.   By the time they were done I could barely pull my pants up and manage to walk home feeling all that Mexican cum dripping out of my ass and down my leg.    Can't wait to go back now that know anytime they don't find some girls they can use me to get off before they go home.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8