Cell Block or Steamworks

RVAGuy

I just finished reading archival stuff about the place online. It wasn’t very kind. The last time I went was in 2009 and the first time was 2000. The club ended in 2017.  There were so many baths in NY when I got here in 1976.  Now there is one and it’s pretty awful.  They created a possibility of sexual magic and if you found it there it stays with you. I’ve often thought the same of Fire Island, once it was quite wonderful, but they are places of mythology now.  It’s just over and passed. It’s sad.

• 3 months later...

Just went to Chicago and had a super time at Steamworks. Friday night was out of control. Such a wonderful mix of men, races and body types. I miss that living in Germany. Took so many loads in my mouth and ass. Guys were willing and happy to unload their American seed inside me. I really wish I could go back again soon. There are many rules though. Here in Europe, you just go into a bathhouse and there aren’t many rules. At Steamworks you must not take a backpack or any water bottle for example. They check your things before going in. Check the website before going so that you don’t take anything with you that is not allowed.