Thanksgiving Stuffing

I was home from college and my family was hosting the annual Thanksgiving dinner. I really hated this time of year and having all the family over. My mom would stress out, people would drink too much and I would spend most of time in my room trying to avoid the chaos that ensued. My mom called for me to come down as dinner time was almost near. I tossed on my button up shirt and headed down stairs. The normal folks were there - my grandma, my aunt and uncle, but what shocked me was my uncle Jeff and his partner was there. They never come and quite honestly are a little much for me to handle. I was down there maybe 10 minutes and already couldn't wait to get back to my room and play my video game. My uncle and his partner were being super gay, annoying, touchy feely with each other, etc. They had to see me roll my eyes a number of times.  Eventually I put my dirty dishes in the dish washer and went back to my room to play my game. 

Even with my headphones I could hear people still downstairs partying it up and being loud. I couldn't help but to think I was at a frat party but unfortunately I was at home with family. This was not my idea of a fun party.  About midnight it quieted down and I decided after I finished this segment of the game I would go brush my teeth and go to bed. As I walked into the bathroom there was my uncles partner in the bathroom naked. "Oh excuse me. I didn't know anyone was in here." I quickly went back to my room.  I decided I would play another segment of the game and try again.

I went back to the bathroom and the next thing I knew someone came out behind the door and put something over my nose/mouth. I started waking up and realizing I was tied up with a gag in my mouth. I looked around and recognized I was in the guest room that is in the basement of the house. I had no idea what was going on. Then I saw my uncle and his partner...

"oh look the stuck up judgmental asshole is coming too" said my uncle Jeff.

"What are you doing? Let me go." I said

"We will let you go once we have taught you a lesson. However, it is going to be up to you how you learn your lesson. It really isn't nice to judge people. So we are going to show you what it means to be a fag. So that way you realize you're not any better than us." Jeff said.

"No fucking way. Let me go. I am no fag."

"Look you really don't have a choice on that. Your choice is simply going to be do we do it the easy way or the hard way.  Don't think your parents are going to come to your rescue because we slipped them a little something in their drinks to make sure they will be out all night. Ironic thing is we had no intentions to do this until your snotty behavior at dinner. That is when we decided we needed to teach you a lesson and forego our other plans."

"Look I am sorry. It's just not my thing. I prefer to be left alone. Just let me go and we can pretend none of this happened."

"Too late boy. You are about to get what you deserve.....

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1