Unplanned park cruise

subbottomguy

So this happened yesterday, decided to go work out for once before anymore covid restrictions come in and I am stuck at home to work out cause British weather is a bitch.

I have just finished a workout check my watch and note the time and think ‘fuck I just missed the bus’ now I’m stuck as that was the last bus of the night, so three choices 1) walk home on the streets for 35 minutes in 1-2c, 2) get a taxi/Uber or 3) jog through the park and get home in 15 mins. It wasn’t much of a choice cause I am broke till payday and I am not jogging 35 minutes is the cold.

so I grab my hoodie and sweat pant putting my workout shorts in my bag and get going jogging to the park entrance and see that all the lights are out, great glad it’s 1am, so in I go half jogging half walking cause it’s pretty dark and all I need is to trip over something, as I go I see a light ahead and as I get closer I find a guy mid 40ies using a torch to move around, I didn’t pay much attention to him till he shone his light at me so I slowed up cause I’ll admit I look like a thug how I’m dressed right now and don’t want to freak him out.

As I walk past I see his has a bit of a belly and beard though neatly groomed, brownish hair in a warm coat and jeans, I noticed his light hovered on my back a bit so I look back and he looked away. ‘Wow he is checking me out huh’ I consider for a moment been a bit since my last fuck but do I really wanna cruise now as I’m not prepared and it’s cold. I stop to do my lace up and while I am I feel a hand grip my butt looking up to see him he smiles and I know I’m done.

I stay bent over taking my time as he gropes my ass and whispers “you want me to suck you first or just fuck you” I’ll admit he is confident so I just reply “fuck me” his hand deftly slipping between my sweatpants and my jock pushing the pants down exposing my ass in my jock, I hear a zipper and him spitting on my hole his finger quickly forcing into me still bent over he slowly moves me to a nearby bench to hold on to a second then a third finger entering me.

he then asks if I have a condom, when I shake my head and say “I’m not clean back there” he just grunts spits and pushes the head of his cock into my hole, saying “if a hot kid like you can’t carry a condom then you just have to take my load” I didn’t bother saying I didn’t care he seemed to get off on forcing himself into me.

I felt his slam into me hard he clearly wanted to cum and go fast, calling me a bitch and a slut several times as he fucked me hard. Mid way through he pulled out grabbing me he pulled my pants off and lay me on my back and pushed back in with one quick thrust started fucking me again, his hands on my throat as he fucked me harder. I could tell he was getting close by his grip and more urgent panting the last words he said before cumming were “take my married load you slut” before a big thrust and a warm sensation in me told me he blew his load deep in me.

As he calmed he order me to open my mouth which I did to receive his spit as he pulled out, he gave my ass a slap and just said “dirty slut” as he walked away leaving me part naked with a load leaking out my hole. I quickly pulled my sweats on jogging home hard in my jock as I came in ignoring my flat mate as I ran to my room stripped and fingered his load out and into my mouth as I jerked myself to completion.

note for next time, prepare even if I don’t plan to cruise.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10