The night everything changed

earlystart

• 2 weeks later...

A great story, well-written, perfectly paced. So much is left unsaid as Coop is slowly corrupted. His Dad eases him into it, but there is no doubt of his (evil?) intent to get his teenage son hooked on dick and tina, to poz his virgin hole. The story stands complete as is, but I'd love a sequel, perhaps revisiting Coop a few years later, experienced now, perhaps converting others the way he was converted. I'd love to read about him continuing his Dad's mission, fucking, slamming, and pozzing the innocent. I don't want his journey to end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Sir, your story telling is legend. I have read this through a few times. My mind visualizing nights at the east side club here in NYC. If you ever get an itch to revisit Coop and his journey, I would love it. Coop maybe getting together with Grant or Luke on his own. Letting dad watch via cam... or the guys take Coop and DP him.  Coop's graduation sex party....  My imagination is running wild.  All in due time. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LiamHudsonXXX said:

Sir, your story telling is legend. I have read this through a few times. My mind visualizing nights at the east side club here in NYC. If you ever get an itch to revisit Coop and his journey, I would love it. Coop maybe getting together with Grant or Luke on his own. Letting dad watch via cam... or the guys take Coop and DP him.  Coop's graduation sex party....  My imagination is running wild.  All in due time. 

Yes! I swear, I compose sequels to this story in my head constantly. There is real magic between Cooper and his Dad, and I only wish there were more chapters of them together. A Cooper and Grant sequel would be amazing. The story hints darkly at Coop getting excited at the thought of raw dick. I'd love to learn that Paul recognized that Grant and some of the others using his son's hole were poz, and allowed, even encouraged Coop's stealthing.  Paul loves his son, but is eager to covert him into a poz slampig. One of my favorite stories by one of BZ's best authors! 

• 1 month later...