Has anybody been to Sac Buddies in Sacramento?

It’s a gay sex club in south Sacramento. It actually wasn’t that bad. It would be really cool if they added a Steamroom or hot tub, but I wasn’t expecting Steamworks. 

There has been a good mix of guys, the two times I have been. 

• 5 weeks later...

The one time I went it was typical Sacramento: dudes standing around waiting on the perfect 10. I never understood why it’s so hard too hook up there in a city with two million people. (Actually I do but that’s another post). 

Dude working in the front would occasionally inspect the play area, and say out loud “damn where’s all the hotties!?” (Real professional but I digress). One dude came in, and the guy working at the front left the counter to try hook up with the guy. 

I really miss the old spa they use to have there years ago. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good place to take a nap. BORING. They say the best thing about Sacramento is that’s it’s close to everything else. The city. Tahoe. The beach. But another thing about Sacramento is no matter where you are you’re never far from at least three bottoms. And sac buddies is no exception. 10:1 ratio at least.