Experiences using the cumdump network on this site?

VoyeurDepraved

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, VoyeurDepraved said:

..it's a great & super horny idea, I'm wondering if anyone has used it (or been used through it).  How has it been in practice?

Only one experience and it was some guys,  supposedly, psycho wife texting me at like 5 in the morning. Her story goes she saw my number in his phone. So she googled it. Saw it on the network. No clue who her husband is. Haven't heard from her since that day. I immediately emailed the site and asked them to take my number down. F that S!

On 12/11/2021 at 6:16 PM, VoyeurDepraved said:

..it's a great & super horny idea, I'm wondering if anyone has used it (or been used through it).  How has it been in practice?

It is a great idea, if only some of those trying to use it to make contacts would pay attention to what those that have listed their numbers and contact information are conveying. It seems that many totally disregard the information.

As for myself, I can only initially accept text messages to begin with, I can not take voice calls randomly at a whim due to the locations I'm in most of the time and the privacy issues. I've had numerous calls when it was not possible to reply in that manner and those that I did answer, but could not talk freely were very rude and disrespectful when I could continue a conversation.  

Unfortunately it has never worked out in my situation.

On 12/11/2021 at 7:16 PM, VoyeurDepraved said:

No haven't tried it and not interested I get enough tail to tell stories

My guess is that it's like so many other bulletin board style sites - like this one .... very high on the "miss" and very low chances of a "hit." I've been a member of several websites that specialize in bareback sex for many years and never gotten a single sniff out of any of them. I have found that they are a resource, though. They tend to show me new trends on finding others, where they hang out, maybe even local establishments from time to time. But so far my best hits have come from a truck stop not far from me where I've met two truckers who are fantastic! One of them, in fact, reached out to me just yesterday saying he was hoping that I was not "exclusive" to the other trucker because he enjoyed finding a booty call he could just pound the fuck out of.