Letting guys to pee in my ass instead of cumming in me as a way of HIV prevention?

cumbaby

So i've been taking raw cocks till now and there is nothing i love more than being pumped full of man's cum. But at the same time ,I don't wanna get pozzed if possible ,but i don't wanna fuck with rubber either. So I was thinking ,what if i would offer my ass bb and they would pee in my ass instead of cumming inside of me? I find that really hot and i'd feel like a true whore that i am ,if i took his piss in me.  (I love clean enema play)

Can his pee make me pozz if he didn't cum into me? Could I be able to hold it in till i absorb it all? And do you think that the most guys would be even willing to do that or would they think i'm just some [banned word]...  I'm really turned on by the idea of letting guy pee in my ass first, and then finishing in my mouth.  

Just get on PrEP already. Most guys I know can't piss when they're hard enough to penetrate, which means they'll have to get in, and then soften up a bit. Chances are they'll already be putting you at risk via precum, and some of them are going to want to fuck you "just for a little while" and will end up cumming. This is a stupid strategy that is bound to backfire.

Moreover, the feeling of being pissed in is very different from the feeling of being cum in. If you want piss play, ask for that, but don't kid yourself it's a "safer sex" way to get "stuff" in your ass. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Just get on PrEP already. Most guys I know can't piss when they're hard enough to penetrate, which means they'll have to get in, and then soften up a bit. Chances are they'll already be putting you at risk via precum, and some of them are going to want to fuck you "just for a little while" and will end up cumming. This is a stupid strategy that is bound to backfire.

Moreover, the feeling of being pissed in is very different from the feeling of being cum in. If you want piss play, ask for that, but don't kid yourself it's a "safer sex" way to get "stuff" in your ass. 

Yeah I think you're right, and I better get myself on PREP. This way i could be a BB whore like i want ,wo the fear of HIV.