Any New England Patriots fans??

Hello my friends!!

I would like to find a like minded friend who would enjoy whoring me out in my sexy New England Patriots cheer uniform. I would enjoy pairing up with a local who would enjoy watching me take all the loads we can muster up. I think it's a fun idea and I would enjoy planning something for spring.

My goal is to have my hole so full of cum that it is running down my legs and dripping from my hole. The thought of it just makes my pussy wet. Does anyone have any interest in helping me out?? Spring 2022? I hope to hear from you. Please message me, thanks!!

I also have uniforms in colours for other sports teams which may be popular in your area, wink!! Please message me.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2021 at 3:24 AM, FunCheerSlut said:

Hello my friends!!

I would like to find a like minded friend who would enjoy whoring me out in my sexy New England Patriots cheer uniform. I would enjoy pairing up with a local who would enjoy watching me take all the loads we can muster up. I think it's a fun idea and I would enjoy planning something for spring.

My goal is to have my hole so full of cum that it is running down my legs and dripping from my hole. The thought of it just makes my pussy wet. Does anyone have any interest in helping me out?? Spring 2022? I hope to hear from you. Please message me, thanks!!

I also have uniforms in colours for other sports teams which may be popular in your area, wink!! Please message me.

I used to be a Patriots fan, unfortunately stopped watching football a while ago. Though this sounds like a good plan and sexy time.