Big cock

Qilly55

All I have to say is I posted on double list  Saturday, hungry to suck cock and hit paydirt.

I hooked up with a guy ,he came over like he,said, came up to my bedroom, took his pants off and my eyes feasted on a limp cock that had to be 7 inches, big head and a beautiful big set of balls.

He sat in the chair and I got on my knees and put his cock in my mouth. I felt it get hard in my mouth . I took it out, just looked through his huge cock that had to be 9 inch  and the thickness was like a,soda can.

I sucked him, for like 15 minutes. The best was me laying on my back with my head hanging over the edge and he fucked my throat and told me he was using my throat like the pussy it was meant be be used . I picked and sucked his balls. He told me he was going to flood my mouth with his cum.

He did not disappoint.  He shot like a cannon, filled my mouth, some spilled out the sides,my eyes were tearing, my face was covered in cock juice,spit, cum. I swallowed all his cum.

The weird thing was as I was laying there, enjoying what I just had, he dressed real quick and left .

Whatever. I fucking loved what I had fucking my mouth.

I love sucking cock