Speculums

ErosWired

Well, that was new and different.

Last night I answered a summons from my local Top to submit my ass for his use for the umpteenth time. He’s seeded me so many times now I’ve lost count, and I try to switch things up a bit to keep the experience fresh for him. This time I said, “I’ve brought something to show you.”

I brought my Collins speculum. For those unfamiliar, a speculum is a medical mechanical device, usually made of steel, used for manually opening the vagina for visual internal inspection and direct access. There are different types, with different methods of action, and anal speculums exist as well. I have a couple of different regular speculums and an anal one, all of which I’ve used for stretching.

This time, I brought the collins because it opens my hole wide and gaping. I wanted to give him a good look inside me, maybe let him feel around a little.

It’s a strange feeling to have a part of you that deep inside suddenly touched without feeling anything ahead of it. Intense. He touched me deep a couple of times with his finger and then said, “I’ve got to put my cock in you.”

I hadn’t expected him to try to fuck me with the speculum in me.

But that’s exactly what he did, bypassing my anus and digging straight into my depths. Stretched and held open by the steel, I had no way to use my inner muscles to restrain him - he penetrated my second hole deeply and repeatedly with ease, and soon we could both hear loud squelching noises from inside as his cock slid through the wetness. The whole thing was so intense I couldn’t close my mouth.

He finally decided to carry on his fuck in the usual way and we removed the speculum, but I’m betting he asks for it again.

Do any of you have any experience using them? What kind do you have?