C and B torture

Cockstrap

Who else likes cock and ball torture......getting your cock and balls tied up so tight ....go on drugs and poppers....your cock getsmassive and so do your balls.....sucking and licking intensify and you think you cock will explode.....love being sucked and teased.....then get a versatile to sit on your cock and fuck it.....loads or precum for lube more sucking and then hot wax on your Balls.......fuck that makes you oink like a pig.......when you eventually cum ....fuck it’s sublime spunk gushes out along with piss.......even better if the guy sucks you off.......ecstasy........anyone else enjoy this......let me know.....

Edited by Cockstrap
  • Like 2

What you describe is a rather specific kind of CBT, and not necessarily the first thing that comes to mind on the subject. It can be as subtle as an excruciating hours-long edging (it was done to me (twice) with a feather and I would have agreed to do nearly anything to make it stop before the end) to having your testicles run through with needles (I’ve had that too - I also have a picture somewhere of my cock with 13 needles through it).

Electrostim at high levels, ball-crushers that will flatten your nuts to mere millimeters thickness, deep and large-gauge sounding, masturbation with IcyHot or capsaicin-laced lube, cock-whipping and cock-caning, ball kicking/punching/busting, devices specifically designed for CBT like Kali’s Teeth, ball stretchers and ball weights - the list is limited only by the boundaries of the Sadist’s imagination.

The point being, not all, most, or even many CBT practices result in what most people would consider intense-yet-pleasurable stimulation. Most result in pain, some agonizingly so, and the rewards from them are appreciated truly only by men with a masochistic bent to their psyche that is able to convert that pain to a different feeling.

My personal experience of CBT has been… comprehensive. This has been the result of my tendency to attract and submit to certain types of Dominants, rather than a personal taste for CBT. I don’t go out of my way to seek out CBT (or any other form of torture) and am careful with negotiations when it is requested if me. I will not perform it on any other person. But for the most part I’m talking about the more serious end of the array than the practice you describe, which is relatively benign as long as you monitor blood flow and don’t leave the constriction in place for too long.