Hollow sound.

Hey guys, I looking for a hollow sound that my guys and I can use for docking and to cock breed each other. Could someone recommend a particular make or online shop. Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, beanna said:

you can file /emery paper ends

To chamfer to allow easy insertion up urethra 

The need for this ^ cannot be overstated.  The ends and surfaces of whatever object you insert, especially if you intend to move it in and out, need to be absolutely smooth, no roughness, edge or protrusions at all. It’s incredible how delicate, sensitive, and susceptible the inner lining of the urethra is to scratching and abrasion. Not only can you end up finding it very painful to take a leak afterward, you could easily open yourself up to a urinary tract infection that you do. not. want.

This is true, by the way, for any type of sounding you my try.

• Upvote 1

i bought a hollow sound from uberkinky.com. And somewhere i have a hollow penis plus. I think lots of places sell them but steer clear of dodgy websites that also sell pots and pans and spare parts for tractors - you don't want to go sticking any cheap rubbish down there.