I need help understand long my fetish and what it means or where I belong

Lost328

Hi. I am a 29 year old straight male and I have a very specific fetish or combo of a few and not sure what it means really. Or if It’s just something I’m really into. 

So i act out the scene from the movie Batman and robin. I act it out as the villainess Poison ivy (Uma Thurman in movie) in this scene she seduces Robin and then traps him and then traps Batman. She is cocky and taunts them as she gets ready to leave and then batgirl arrives and they fight and eventually poison ivy is humiliated and defeated by batgirl as she’s kicked into her own Venus flytrap throne that she seduced robin in. It closes up on here and traps her waist down as she squirms and screams to try to get out. They leave her there struggling. I act the scene out either dressed like her character. High heel boots and tight black pants and a red shirt and red wig. Or naked and in the high heel boots. I do it several times and the final time I jack off to her defeat while acting end out and finish when plant closes on her.  I play scene in background while I copy her movement. I included link at bottom

I don’t understand why just this scene or why her defeat gets me off. Or why I like dressing as a women and acting out her humiliating defeat. I’m not sure what type of fetish this would be or what it means or what type of stuff I should look into. Am I a sissy, a sub, into crossdressing or what type of fetish would I fit in with  

Thank you for reading this. Sorry if it scars you lol. And feedback in general is appreciated! [think before following links] https://youtu.be/UIxwyNULzdko

On 12/25/2021 at 2:35 AM, Lost328 said:

Hi. I am a 29 year old straight male and I have a very specific fetish or combo of a few and not sure what it means really. Or if It’s just something I’m really into. 

So i act out the scene from the movie Batman and robin. I act it out as the villainess Poison ivy (Uma Thurman in movie) in this scene she seduces Robin and then traps him and then traps Batman. She is cocky and taunts them as she gets ready to leave and then batgirl arrives and they fight and eventually poison ivy is humiliated and defeated by batgirl as she’s kicked into her own Venus flytrap throne that she seduced robin in. It closes up on here and traps her waist down as she squirms and screams to try to get out. They leave her there struggling. I act the scene out either dressed like her character. High heel boots and tight black pants and a red shirt and red wig. Or naked and in the high heel boots. I do it several times and the final time I jack off to her defeat while acting end out and finish when plant closes on her.  I play scene in background while I copy her movement. I included link at bottom

I don’t understand why just this scene or why her defeat gets me off. Or why I like dressing as a women and acting out her humiliating defeat. I’m not sure what type of fetish this would be or what it means or what type of stuff I should look into. Am I a sissy, a sub, into crossdressing or what type of fetish would I fit in with  

Thank you for reading this. Sorry if it scars you lol. And feedback in general is appreciated! [think before following links] [think before following links] https://youtu.be/UIxwyNULzdko

You ask a pretty complex set of questions here that could have any number of answers. There are some generic, trite ones some of us might supply (i.e. you like bondage/restraint), but the truth is, if you want to explore what this means *TO YOU* I'd suggest getting a good therapist who specializes in fetish fantasies. A bunch of random theories spouted by BZ members are unlikely to prove definitive answers.

• Like 1

I agree with BoatmanLA, strangers can't really help you get to know yourself better. I appreciate the need to define yourself, your tribe and find where you belong, but in my experience, it's never a perfect/precise/ideal fit, so maybe just explore, try and see for yourself?

I might suggest that, as you describe a highly specific fetish with specialized imagery, it may be possible to analyze it for clues to why those visuals, those characters, those situations resonate with you so particularly. It’s not as though you’ve come asking what it means that you like the smell of men’s unwashed socks - one could probably say with some confidence that your paraphilia, in its particulars, is unique to you.

Fetishes around superheroes are not uncommon; yours centers around Batman and Batgirl. Is there a reason why these particular heroes activate your imagination where others do not? In a similar scene, could you potentially been as fascinated by, say, Green Arrow and Black Canary?

Batman defeats villains all the time (he makes rather a habit of it) and there are any number of encounters in which a villain is bested and given his or her just desserts, yet you fixate on Poison Ivy - why do you think that is? Her powers aren’t that menacing compared to some, and she doesn’t have the bloodthirst or the sheer insanity of some of the denizens of Arkham, but for some reason this character in particular is so relevant to you that you go so far as to recreate her predicament in an effort to experience the same reactions, sensations, emotions… or something that derives from them.

It’s also worth asking why you find this particular predicament so arousing. Death by carnivorous plant is not an actual potential threat (even if you did find such a gargantuan venus’ fly-trap and manage to get snared by it, you would starve to death yourself before the plant’s enzymes could dissolve you) so it requires a substantial leap if the imagination to get any sense of real danger. But I get the sense that your interest is more in her humiliation and her entrapment/confinement. So why do you think you find those things so arousing that you act them out yourself? In the scene, the character obviously is not thinking about anything of a sexual nature, even though the plant that’s attempting to consume her could be loosely visually compared to a giant vagina with fangs. So, what specific things about the scene strike you as sexually stimulating or suggestive, and why do you think you feel that way about them? 

You don’t need to answer any of these questions here, I just pose them to give you some directions in which to take your thought. The principal thing to consider is whether you feel distress because you find yourself excited by this. If it doesn’t trouble you that you have these feelings, then give yourself the time to sort it out and don’t worry so much about what it “means”. In the end, your life is going to be about what you decide it’s going to be about, anyway.

On the other hand, if you’re distressed by these feelings, @BootmanLA’s suggestion of a therapist trained in working with sexual issues might be worth considering.

In the meantime, I recommend you avoid swamps and marshes - to stay clear of the venus’ fly-traps.

14 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

You ask a pretty complex set of questions here that could have any number of answers. There are some generic, trite ones some of us might supply (i.e. you like bondage/restraint), but the truth is, if you want to explore what this means *TO YOU* I'd suggest getting a good therapist who specializes in fetish fantasies. A bunch of random theories spouted by BZ members are unlikely to prove definitive answers.

I see. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

12 hours ago, subchubfag said:

I agree with BoatmanLA, strangers can't really help you get to know yourself better. I appreciate the need to define yourself, your tribe and find where you belong, but in my experience, it's never a perfect/precise/ideal fit, so maybe just explore, try and see for yourself?

Thank you! I guess I’ll find out one way or another. Just seems like a really specific and far out there fetish lol