Holiday Visit

What a desolate fucking place.

When I’d met my future husband on a work trip seven years ago, I was smitten and fell for him right away. I never took into account that I’d have to come back every couple of years for family commitments to this particular Midwestern cesspool of people who were so high and mighty about their way of life being so much better than those on either coast, despite 80% of them never setting foot outside their beloved home state.

Don’t get me wrong — I’m not knocking the midwest in any way. In my travels for work during my younger, more formative fag days, I enjoyed the company of some of the finest truckers, farm boys, businessmen, and all other types of people imaginable and welcomed their loads deep inside me. Back in the days of Craigslist I could be guaranteed at least two cocks a night raw in me. Being 26, hot, and not giving a fuck about HIV at the time had its perks and I took full advantage of them, letting anyone who wanted drain their balls in me.

But this place sucks and my brother in law topped the list of what I hated. 

I was up front about my status when I met my husband. I may be a hedonist slut at heart, but I fell hard for him and knew I didn’t want to hurt him. He was stunned at first given my clean cut look, but was educated enough to know that we could take precautions to keep him negative and through his using PrEP and us using condoms. We were the shining example of how a sero discordant couple could make a relationship work while keeping one member of the relationship safe. A challenge to be sure since my body doesn’t react too well to the meds and I’m not great at taking them with regularity. It’s not an often spoken about fact either that we have some wiggle room in our marriage. Part of the love we have is him knowing that I love bare sex and the indescribable feeling of a man shooting his load deep inside me. For that reason, I can have some fun from time to time my way, so long as at the end of the day, I come home to him with details and hopefully a vid he can jerk off to.

Getting back to my brother in law and those pesky meds…

Todd was none too pleased when he heard we were going to be staying at the house during our Christmas visit. As I’d overheard him say to his mother while we were unpacking “why can’t they stay at a hotel? They never come for most family stuff anyway and it’s bad enough we had a gay boy in the family growing up, now we have to deal with his faggot of a husband too?” My mother in law, to her credit, admonished him for speaking ill of his brother, that his brother was able to choose who he wanted to be with if it made him happy, and reminded Todd that he was in no position to judge anyone for their lifestyle choices after getting two women pregnant out of wedlock while he was in college.

Now, with a story like this, you may be thinking that I was plotting revenge, but I swear it didn’t happen that way. Todd was hot, very hot, former college athlete who still went to the gym three times a week hot. He was also an asshole who made my dick shrivel at the thought of his vitriol towards me. It did happen to pass though that on the second night of the trip, Christmas Eve, that after exchanging stockings, the family went to bed and Todd and I were up, mindlessly watching a movie that would be on repeat on the tv for the next 24 hours.

Maybe it was the lecture he got from his mom earlier in the day, but the two of us spending time together wasn’t the nightmare I thought it would be. He noticed my drink was empty and asked if I wanted a refill of my whiskey when he got up to get one for himself. He set the freshly filled glasses down, but before resuming his seat, produced two cigars from his inner jacket pocket.

“Cheryl hates it when I smoke these, but I sneak one every now and then. Want to join me? I mean, I’m guessing you’re not opposed to something long and thick in your mouth. He chuckled as he said the last part. It was his way of making a joke and trying to find some even ground. I said I’d like that, opting not to make the situation awkward by mentioning that those cigars had nothing girth-wise on many of the cocks I’d taken inside a different hole in my body.

We went out to the porch and waited, slightly impatiently, for the heaters to kick in as the chill of the December night washed over us. As the temperature regulated we sat in a surprisingly peaceful and unawkward silence, sipping our drinks and taking drags off our cigars. After some time, he spoke,

“What is it you enjoy about sleeping with men?” 

Thank goodness I’d finished my drink a moment prior or I would have choked on it. Choosing my words carefully, I decided to go with a more clinical answer.

“Well, as much as you get pleasure from your dick, and I do too, I get more sexual pleasure from my prostate. That’s the real male sex organ. When it get stimulated, it’s the most incredible pleasure you can have, but the only way to reach it is to welcome another man into your body. So I do.”

“So my brother is the one who fucks you?”

“Always.”

“You never like to change it up?”

“I very rarely have the urge to top. That’s what it’s called when you’re the one who puts his cock inside the other guy’s ass. If I do, it’s not with Eric.”

“You cheat on my brother??” Todd started to get pissed. I had to diffuse quickly.

“As amazing as we are in bed, we do have some different sexual preferences. When he and I fuck, we always use condoms. When I top, I hate them and don’t use them. So we have an understanding that if something comes up, we have some wiggle room to have some fun elsewhere, so long as we come back to the other at the end of the day.”

Todd had calmed down with my explanation. 

“I totally get the whole hating rubbers thing, man. They’re fucking awful. And it’s pretty cool you have that deal. I wish Cheryl let me have some fun. There was a blonde I saw earlier today who’s ass wouldn’t quit. I’d come home to Cheryl at the end of the night, but I would love to have been able to bang her.”

Conjuring the image in his head of the blonde, he inadvertently started rubbing his crotch through his jeans.

“Um, you might want to pull back before you take the stallion out of the barn,” I said jokingly.

“What?” He shook from his fantasy. Yanking his hand away, he spoke. “Dude, I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be, I get it. I saw a hot little twink at the gym today who actually made me want to top, so I know what you’re dealing with. I just know I’m not responsible or always in control of my actions when there’s a cock in front of me.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Todd, you’re drunk. You don’t want to go down this road.”

He made the worst move he could have next. He stood up, unzipped his fly and took his hard cock out. “There fag, there’s a cock to control you, now suck it.”

I was disgusted with myself as I leaned forward and took it in my mouth. I hated this man, but here I was, pleasuring him. He leaned his head back as a gentle moan escaped his lips. “Keep going, I’m almost there.”

I pulled off and looked him in the eye. 

“What the fuck man?” He was pissed. “Another 30 seconds of that and I would have cum!”

“I know, that’s why I stopped. You didn’t cum. Now you can say this didn’t happen, go back to sleep with your wife and forget it. Like I said before, you’re drunk. It shouldn’t go any farther. It shouldn’t have gone this far.”

Todd sat back and looked pensive. He didn’t put his cock away. He stood up again.

“Fuck me.”

“No!

He unbuckled his pants and slid them past his ass. “Pretend I’m that guy from the gym and fuck me dammit!”

“Todd I can’t. You don’t know what you’re asking.”

“I’m asking you to play with my real sex organ. If what you’re saying is true and you can make me feel better than that BJ by fucking me, I need to experience that.”

I thought for a moment. I knew it was wrong, but with my normally unused cock leading the way, I couldn’t find a flaw in his logic.

“Just fuck me already!” he yelled in a whispered tone. 

Something snapped and I said fuck it. I knew I shouldn’t, but who the fuck would he tell? It was rare but I wanted to top all day since I saw that twink. I became the selfish prick of a top I often craved and no longer saw this man as someone I despised and who I was linked to through marriage, but as a random fuck, one I’d been on the other side of so often. I didn’t care if he’d enjoy it, I needed to cum and he was my fleshlight for the evening. I lowered my sweats and exposed my throbbing cock. I dropped some spit on my cock and lined it up. With one last string of compassion, I spoke.

“This is going to hurt,” I warned him.

“I know,” he replied gently. “Just do it.”

With his acquiesce, I pushed forward. He gasped and I saw the vapor from his breath escaping his mouth as he mentally had set himself, but was physically unprepared for his first time. With a steady, non-forcing pace, but relentlessly, I didn’t slow as my full seven inches became enveloped in his ass. After a few seconds, my hips met his cheeks. 

“Congrats bottom boy,” I said as I started the fuck. He ignored me and didn’t speak until about a minute later.

“When does it start to feel go—-“ He never finished the word as the end of the phrase was replaced by a surprised gasp and moan.

“For you, I’d say right about now that I found your prostate.” I pulled back and rammed in at the same angle. His pleasured reaction was even greater. I continued to work my way in. With the enjoyment he was getting, I knew I needed to work fast and cum first. If he shot, the fuck would be over.

Remember how I said I wasn’t good at taking my meds regularly? I had an uncanny ability of making a 30 day supply stretch for three months due to inconsistency. I also hadn’t renewed my prescription after the last refill ran out 11 days ago. This thought only briefly entered my mind as my balls started to pull up. Good timing too as after not looking at me the entire fuck, he turned his head and said “I’m not touching myself, but I think I’m going to cum!”

“Told you it feels amazing,” I replied as I buried myself to the hilt and started my own release of venom inside him. As I did, I felt his muscles spasm and knew he was shooting his own load onto the snow below the back deck.

I exited him and pulled up my sweats. Lightly smacking his ass, I said “Next time try it on your back, it’ll be even better.”

With that I walked away and left him with his own thoughts. Without cleaning up, I went down to the room my husband I were sharing, stripped off and climbed into bed. There would be no jerk vid for him this time, but I kept my promise as always and made sure I came home to him at the end of the night.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7