Buddy needed to get off before work

OzzieCumdumpster

Got a phone call this morning who was feeling exceptional horny because he spent the christmas with his family, he asked if I was up for a dump'n'go as he had to go to work, so I said come around the door will be open, I'll be in the bedroom naked and waiting, with 10 minutes of the phone call he was at my house pulling his cock out of his pants and driving his cock deep inside me, I lve the way he uses my hole, he claims he's straight but love fucking faggots and breeding them, I love the way he calls me a faggot during sex. He also lves fucking raw as his GF insists on condoms when he fucks her. Anyway I diagress, So he's fucking and as he strats cumming inside me, I started cumming too, he had never seen me cum from anal penetration before, strange thing is of late when I get fucked I have been cumming 9 times out of 10.

After that he zipped up and left, I grabbed my favorite butt plug and slid it in so I can keep his load inside me, and went for shower.

• Like 2