military trail to quick bust

chipygmalion80

Sniffies for the win again.

Faceless profile hit me up with typical dick pic. But this dick pic wasn't big, and it was a full bush. Above the full bush a flat stomach & happy trail led up to nips, and then cropped off. His profile only said "46 6'3 180 str8"

"Hey, nice package" I replied. (I'm not going to lie and say crap like big cock when it's not, and I do like full bush anyways)

"Thx. You looking now?" the faceless guy asked.  It was 7am.

"Yea, woke up horny" I replied.

"Where are you?" And I told him the hotel.

"I can head over now for a quickie" he blurted.

A quick what? I thought. But I went with it. "Ok I'll meet you downstairs when you're here". Str8 guys want to often try sucking another guys cock, and I was horny, plus every guy likes their cock sucked.

"Great. Changing course. 15mins"

Guy got lost and went to the wrong hotel! so I thought that was the end of that. Nope. 30mins later, an SUV rolled to a stop in front of me where I waited outside. A cute bball cap guy with blue eyes looked right at me from that car, nodded, and pulled towards parking.  Minutes later this tall, lanky 40 something white guy in jeans and Patagonia coat was quietly talking and walking next to short me up to my hotel room.

In the elevator, he asked " Are you vaxed?" I said yes and quickly made small talk so he wouldn't ask the dreaded "clean?" question.  After we walked inside, we went over to the couch, he took off his cap and revealed and full head of salt & pepper hair cut short. He admitted to working with the military. Retired civvy ? Senior staff?  Who knows. 

I went for his belt to unbuckle those jeans. Down they went to reveal his rather soft package. My hand went right to cupping & massaging his junk through his boxers.  I stood up to get my jeans down, at his side while he sat there, and as soon as my hardon was visible his hand grabbed and squeezed me.  And then th unexpected ...

Tall, military silver daddy got up from the couch, took his shirt off revealing the happy trail, yanked my hardon out of my boxers, and kneeled in front of me!  His mouth inhaled my cock!  I always expect married guys are bi and want to suck cock, so no surprise, but seeing his large legs kneeled in front of my short self, and his long arms feeling up my entire body was extremely sensual. He was an excellent cocksucker. Maybe sucking cock since bootcamp? Before wife n kids?

He had to adjust and stood up next to me. Or rather he towered next to me. I grabbed his cock, and kneeled down before he did something. I looked up past his full bush and saw his blue eyes looking down on me. He really looked like he towered over me down there. He was now fully hard. Not a big cock but perfect size for my smaller hands and mouth. I sucked on just his cockhead and tasted sweet precum!  On both sides of his groin were two large, hairy thighs that I grabbed.  I tongued down his shaft to his balls. They were fully hairy, not trimmed, but I still sucked each of his eggs into my mouth. He moaned. And the eyes that were looking down on me closed in ecstasy. All I could think about was that cum churning in those balls, and ready to explode.  This guy left home, hopped on Sniffies, went to a hotel, just to get a "quickie"!  Luved sucking his cock knowing that ...

I got up off my knees and he started yanking my cock again. I jacked his cock off. My cock was noticeably bigger than this tall daddy next to me and did not care. In full nudity next to me he looked extremely sexy. He went to grab a tube from his bag ... Hmm

"A desinsitizer" he said.

"A what?" I asked?!

" I cum quick" as he smiled right at me. " So this helps"

"Can I suck you after?"

"Yes".

He lead the way from the couch to the bed. I had the same thought. As I walked behind him I noticed his tight, smooth  bubble butt. His long legs spread eagle on the bed and I crawled up next to him, just inviting me to work on his hard cock. But I knew this guy wanted to suck cock to, so I moved into 69. His mouth immediately sucked on my raging boner again. He rolled my balls around his moth. Damn pro.

My head was bobbing between his hairy thighs. His balls had gotten so hard by now. I decided to commit: inwould deepthroat his cock, and make this stud pop. 

It happened fast! My throat got 3 or 4 rounds of his cock deep down my throat, with his tight hairy balls in my nose.  His hairy thighs sprung open and back. His cock slipped out of my mouth.

"Oh I'm gonna cum" he blurted out in a panciky masculine voice.

Yes you are ! I slammed my throat down to the base of his shaft. He was moaning loudly now. His cock didn't pulse, but I started to taste it: super sweet cum.  His legs spasmed from the orgasm. I throat milked his cock emptying that morning nut. It tasted like desert. He calmed down from breathing heavily.

"Feel better?" I smiled at him.

He quickly started grabbing his clothes. Took a Navy Shower.

"I discovered that app a few weeks ago" he admitted.

Good!

My own, ignored cock went back into my boxers. I didn't care. He had cum over for a quickie and that's what he got!  I imagine him going into his military related office with some sex smell from me still on him 🙂 Hopefully the wifey doesn't pick up the scent.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2