Took 15 loads at Flex Atlanta last night

Brianbttm

Perpetually horny bb bttm here. Went to Flex in Atlanta last night around 10pm. Asked for a larger room and ended up with a sling room. Walked around for a while with nothing on, but a chastity cage. Then went back to the room, left the door open, lubed up my ass, got in the sling and put a blindfold on. Couple guys fucked me early, but didn't want to cum so early in the night. Later a guy started feeling my ass and slid his dick in me. He pounded me for a while then unloaded his 1st load in me and kept going and bred me a 2nd time. Took a break from the sling, put my jockstrap on, walked around then got on the fuck bench and waited. Couple guys fucked me a little, but pulled out without cumming. Then I felt a big dick slide in me and got pounded by a guy that eventually dropped 2 loads in me back to back without pulling out. After a lull in the action, an early 30s muscular black guy walked up in the hall and said let's go somewhere. I said I have a room and we headed that way. He pulled out a nice big dick probably 9". I climbed in the sling and he fucked me for a while giving me 2 loads. We took a short break and laid on the bed. He asked if I was ready to go again and he got behind me fucking me doggy style and eventually dropped 2 more loads in me. Took another break and while walking around another early 30s muscular black guy walked up and asked if I wanted more loads. I asked had he bred me any tonight. He replied he did in the sling in the room and on the fuck bench earlier. Damn. We went back to the room and climbed on the bed. Between fucking me doggy style and pushing me on my stomach he fucked another 7 loads in me! Kept feeling him pump load after load inside me. Love to feel that! Afterwards I walked around a bit and it was nearing 6am and time to check out of the room. Left and headed back to the hotel a couple.blocks away. As I started to undress to get a shower I bent over to pick up my jockstrap and felt a shot of cum spurt out of my ass. Lol!  All in all took 15 loads from 2 guys!

Going back to Flex tonight and will be at the Red Roof Inn Saturday night.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6